AFL RDT Trades and injuries discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

No selection carnage at all.

To burn a luxury trade, or not? Sheezel, Stewart, Short, Anderson, Neale, Dunkley, Cogs, Day probably all have a case.

Can get anyone, so would probably be Newman, Clarry, LDU, Green, Sicily, Houston, Parish, Treloar coming in.

Gut feel is that none of the outbound players are clear cut 'should go' - and none of the potential inclusions are clear cut 'will add value bringing in' - maybe Tom Green?

So potentially inclined to hold the trade for next week knowing that's where it could be of the greatest value. Thoughts?

I guess unless we hear of a confirmed hard tag before the game or something? I reckon Merrett cops Ward, Stewart cops Owens/Sharman, Sicily Melksham, Clarry Finn, Rozee/Butters Young, Brayshaw/Serong Drew, Short might cop an Eddie Ford, Bolton might cop a Curtis Taylor, Treloar maybe a XON, and I guess Sheezel might play forward?

No selection carnage at all.

To burn a luxury trade, or not? Sheezel, Stewart, Short, Anderson, Neale, Dunkley, Cogs, Day probably all have a case.

Can get anyone, so would probably be Newman, Clarry, LDU, Green, Sicily, Houston, Parish, Treloar coming in.

Gut feel is that none of the outbound players are clear cut 'should go' - and none of the potential inclusions are clear cut 'will add value bringing in' - maybe Tom Green?

So potentially inclined to hold the trade for next week knowing that's where it could be of the greatest value. Thoughts?

I guess unless we hear of a confirmed hard tag before the game or something? I reckon Merrett cops Ward, Stewart cops Owens/Sharman, Sicily Melksham, Clarry Finn, Rozee/Butters Young, Brayshaw/Serong Drew, Short might cop an Eddie Ford, Bolton might cop a Curtis Taylor, Treloar maybe a XON, and I guess Sheezel might play forward?
I'm in a similar boat. 4 trades and 1 boost left.

Trade 1 - Daicos out for Butters. Could also go Newman?

Trades 2&3
Fog for M/D rookie +
Neale for Clarry or anyone?
Or
Macrae (vs WC without Libba, can surely ton up?)

23rd man strategy.....
Or I can boot Fog & Cincotta for Angus Brayshaw who I can loop for Neale Friday and Stewart on Saturday + Rookie

My opponent has both Neale and Macrae. We actually only have 5 different players. Clarry world give me another POD.

It's easier to not have trades at this time of year! ..... Screenshot_20230818_153131_Dream%20Team.jpg

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back