Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll probably look at trading Sicily to Lloyd or Ryan and then a downgrade trade to get the cash to upgrade McPherson the week after.

If McPherson's hammy isn't too bad he may even be back by then.

So frustrating having to blow trades on fixing injuries instead of upgrading my remaining rookies.

I'll probably look at trading Sicily to Lloyd or Ryan and then a downgrade trade to get the cash to upgrade McPherson the week after.

So frustrating having to blow trades on fixing injuries instead of upgrading my remaining rookies.
About to roll back into best-18 after this week so not having a completely finished team is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they didn't give us extra trades, we would of been in serious trouble lmao.
Wish they just gave them to us now, and made it 3 trades per round for the rest of the year. Not sure why they're trying to control us tradeaholics. JUST LET US RUN FREE!!!

With 3 trades this week I could completed my team, now I'm stuck sideways trading thanks to Yeo, and forced to play a rookie on field again

ok so in stead of playing it semi conservative and going for a value Nat last week, i blew my entire cash wad on Lachie. Now though, I have this McPherson mess to fix and cant see a way to do it. Reeaaallyyy don't want to field Starc

any ideas here gang?

Untitled.png

What a bad week to go back to 2 trades...

Injury toll is not good when there is a rolling fixture.

Not happy that Yeo was a late out and now will be for multiple weeks....WC great at holding cards, had no idea.

Sicdog will only have scans in Adelaide tomorrow due to team going to be based in the Barossa Valley,
I suspect he may be out for a year.

Dev Smith was managed which is I why I moved him to mids bench.
Hope he is back for the Dons next game.

Then the hammy twins on my bench - Simpson and Moose.

So would've liked more trades; add insult to injury I was in doubt trading big Max to NicNat and the trade failed to go
thru - tech issues with under 5 mins to do that.

Big surprise when Xerri played as I did not see that change at all, my F8 who I've used as a loop previously.

Thanks to Bont and Baz Smith helped my score in round 12.

Now I have to work out the best way to clean up this mess......first world problems...

Last edited:

I also have McPherson to worry about... I think Crows will be very wary about rushing him back especially after Doedee's quick comeback.

In an ideal world, Watson or Gould will play this week and give me cover otherwise it's a :doughnut: for me :(

I also have McPherson to worry about... I think Crows will be very wary about rushing him back especially after Doedee's quick comeback.

In an ideal world, Watson or Gould will play this week and give me cover otherwise it's a :doughnut: for me :(

I have Starcevich as cover, would be great if he could pull another 99 out of his arse but more than likely it will be one of his usual 30s or 40s.

I am so over rookies, scoring like sh*t and not making any money or not playing. I pick some popular ones - crap, I pick some I do a bunch of research on - crap. I'm feeling like it's a crap shoot right now! :(

Oio9.gif

I need mid prices now to get me through to the end (2D, 1M) as I think I'll run out of trades with all the rests, byes and injuries.

Z. Baily? Thurlow?
A. Brayshaw?

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Sicily, SImpson and McPherson all need to be traded out this week for me. It's a shame as I was looking to get some more value out of Simpson and McPherson and was considering keeping McPherson as my backup.

Sicily to Ryan
Simpson/McPherson to Best available rookie. Dependent on teams as my backs at thin.

Hopefully build a bit of cash for next week and look to upgrade my final midfield spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back