Review Round 14 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst a bit harsh, this is why I think if Broadbent gets fit and plays well, Ken will pick him for the finals. Bonner has surpassed Pittard in that hard running, line breaking left footer coming off the HBF. He has better evasive skills over Pittard.

Come finals, we will play 7 defenders in our 22 so assuming no major injuries or suspensions, it will be Jonas, Howard, Clurey getting the tall roles ( with Hombsch battling to replace one of these) and DBJ, Bonner Houston, Pittard and Broadbent battling for the other 4 spots. I see DBJ and Houston as being a lock at this stage.

I like Bonner but if it's between him and Pittard for one spot I could definitely foresee the situation where Pittard has a few really good games and Bonner a few down games and Bonner ends up losing his place. Pittard at his best could still be a tremendous asset to our team.

I watched Pittard really closely all night. He has completely forgotten how to play football. We may as well have been playing one short when he was on the ground. It was the worst game of football played by a Port player since Cam O'Shea vs Carlton.

Drop. Delist.

The Pittard hate on this forum is getting ridiculous. The highlighted comment is just complete garbage.

I've worn the same low key attire to the last four home games.
4/4

You're welcome

Dude I've gone back to my 2004 premiership scarf and put away these modern membership ones whilst donning Ollie WInes #16 member prison bar guernsey and Magpies beanie.

4/4.

Not sure I would call Ollie taking 2 marks as amazing, but it was a bloody great effort. He had about 35 seconds (1.07 from kick to 0.32 to mark) to run around 100m ( kicked from outside the defensive 50m arc and marked it 30m from our goal) after he kicked the ball and then take the mark from Ryder's kick, so he was pushing himself hard at the end of the game but he wasn't running absolutely flat out. He probably runs a 100m flat out in 13 seconds.
Consider the circumstances ... Game on the line. Last few minutes of one of the most bruising encounters we have had in a while. He not only takes a critical mark in our defensive zone, but runs 100m and then competes, and beats, defenders for the second one to totally ice the game. Ollie is also nearly 100kgs and not the best athlete in the side. I recon it it was a fantastic 'Captain's' effort.

"A bloody great effort" ... "amazing' effort ... Just semantics really.

Dude I've gone back to my 2004 premiership scarf and put away these modern membership ones whilst donning Ollie WInes #16 member prison bar guernsey and Magpies beanie.

4/4.

tribey smeared s**t all over the eastern stand toilets. 4/4.

Consider the circumstances ... Game on the line. Last few minutes of one of the most bruising encounters we have had in a while. He not only takes a critical mark in our defensive zone, but runs 100m and then competes, and beats, defenders for the second one to totally ice the game. Ollie is also nearly 100kgs and not the best athlete in the side. I recon it it was a fantastic 'Captain's' effort.

"A bloody great effort" ... "amazing' effort ... Just semantics really.

99kg midfielder no one wanted

That's because it includes all those nothing handballs.

Champion Data are arseholes they dont make kicking efficiency stats available to the public. But if you buy the AFL Record owned by AFL, who also own 49% of Champion Data and have the right to buy the rest of it, you will find the stats page that has lots of team and individual stats over 3 pages that says before start of this round

Kicking Efficiency stats
1. WCE 67.4%
2. Hawks 67.4%
3 Melb 66.4%
4 Coll 66.2%
5 Bris 66.2%
6 Syd 65.6%
10 Rich 64.7%
15 Port 63.2%
16 GWS 63.2%
17 NM.. 61.3%
18 GCS 59.8%
Still not convinced this says much. Brisbane in 5th, North and Port down the bottom

Sorry as I've just gone though this thread...

But if I hear again we were lucky to win, that stats suggested so, we were massively outplayed yada yada... I'll spew up.

How many times last year did we seemingly dominate games and statistics only to lose ?? * that... I'm taking this massive W every day of the week.

But if I hear again we were lucky to win, that stats suggested so, we were massively outplayed yada yada... I'll spew up.

How many times last year did we seemingly dominate games and statistics only to lose ?? **** that... I'm taking this massive W every day of the week.
Yep, actual victories are so much more satisfying than moral victories.

Actual victory = 4 points.

Moral victory = 0 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times last year did we seemingly dominate games and statistics only to lose ?? **** that... I'm taking this massive W every day of the week.

Same stats mean s**t.

Hope you didn't watch Footy Classified tonight in that case. :p

Although Matty Lloyd talked us up and thought we could finish top 2.

Hope you didn't watch Footy Classified tonight in that case. :p

Although Matty Lloyd talked us up and thought we could finish top 2.

I swear someone at Port Adelaide must have ****ed Chris Judd's wife and strangled his cat. Such hatred for our club that he fails to hide.

I swear someone at Port Adelaide must have ****** Chris Judd's wife and strangled his cat. Such hatred for our club that he fails to hide.

We'll give him something else to hate us for this weekend. Maybe his s**t club should not be so entitled all the time and actually bother to develop a winning culture rather than a pack of bro-tier jocktards.

I swear someone at Port Adelaide must have ****** Chris Judd's wife and strangled his cat. Such hatred for our club that he fails to hide.
Still carrying scares from when we used to smack the West Coast and he had a 2-7 record.against us and then he went to Carlton and they treated us with contempt and would win easily and he had a 6-2 record.

4/4.
Someone dropped their sun glasses in the urinal top level of the eastern stand at halftime of the showdown. They’re still in there. So as long as the cleaners refuse to pick them up we should be good for the flag.

Someone dropped their sun glasses in the urinal top level of the eastern stand at halftime of the showdown. They’re still in there. So as long as the cleaners refuse to pick them up we should be good for the flag.

They have cleaners?

That's because it includes all those nothing handballs.

Champion Data are arseholes they dont make kicking efficiency stats available to the public. But if you buy the AFL Record owned by AFL, who also own 49% of Champion Data and have the right to buy the rest of it, you will find the stats page that has lots of team and individual stats over 3 pages that says before start of this round

Kicking Efficiency stats
1. WCE 67.4%
2. Hawks 67.4%
3 Melb 66.4%
4 Coll 66.2%
5 Bris 66.2%
6 Syd 65.6%
10 Rich 64.7%
15 Port 63.2%
16 GWS 63.2%
17 NM.. 61.3%
18 GCS 59.8%
We're up to 63.7% this week

Lol. Did piss on these

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back