Round 15 Discussion (Obese Arachnid Edition) (FreezeMND Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I going crazy for thinking of bringing in Lambert for about $398,000 next week? :think:

I have a feeling he is the next Wingard in that buy him cheap and watch him average 90 + from here till the end of the season. Just scored 126 against the Swans and looked impressive. :rainbow:

Tigers have a nice run home all the way to the end of supercoach finals and play at the MCG for most of those games where Lambert plays his best. :thumbsu:

Am thinking of going T.Smth > Lambert and leaving Heeney at M8 so I can keep Holman at M9 and Guelfi at F7. ;)

In a few weeks I can go Austin > Webster and move Savage to D7. :cool::thumbsu:

Thats for the heads up. Im planning for fritsch to Mclean but if Fritsch scores sub 50 today I will be needing a back up option as I wont have the cash for straight trade. I could always bring back billings though just to finish the season how it started lol

1628/16

Gawn, Oliver, Fritzl, Brayshaw, Savage and Fyfe left today, still tossing up between Gawn and Fyfe as captain since I missed the boat making Mitchell captain.

I don't like choosing a captain that plays the Saints so I'm leaning towards Fyfe as captain, he should go large against Brisbane at home.

Low 100's from both Gawn & Fyfe would be ideal this week.

*I'll see myself out*

tenor.gif

Been so busy at work this week with EOFY that I have stuffed up my VC/C loophole

Have Gawn as VC but have now just realised I don't have any non playing players in the the Freo/Lions game.

Will have to see how what Gawn's score is at 3/4 time and decided whether I take it. I can bring Ahern on and make him captain if Gawn is going well.

If Gawn is struggling, I will just make Fyfe captain

Need Devon Smith to score less than 109 and Fyfe/Gawn to score as little as possible. :eek:

Yeo scaled up 4 points overnight but not Sicily. They both kicked late goals in losing sides and ended up on 90, but one goes up 4 and the other doesn't. I don't get this game sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got titch as VC and pretty much everyone else has the Gawn/Fyfe VC/C combo so if they could both s**t the bed, I'd be pleased...

Ahern not playing ressies this morning..... Am using him on the ground as C to get Grundy’s VC score and 95 from T.Kelly.
Shaking like a dog shitting razor blades now.
I'm the same with using him as a loop. LDU not playing ressies either. Ahern was stuffed last week. Non effectual in the second half. I reckon he's being managed more than omitted. if there is a late change I'm hoping LDU comes in.

I'm the same with using him as a loop. LDU not playing ressies either. Ahern was stuffed last week. Non effectual in the second half. I reckon he's being managed more than omitted. if there is a late change I'm hoping LDU comes in.
Hope so. Otherwise I’ll have to go Fyfe and if they spank Brissy that campaigner may coast along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back