Game Day Round 15 vs Geelong @ GMHBA/Simonds/Skilled/Baytec/Shell Stadium, 7:20 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear to ******* god when they cut to Goodwin just then, he was bouncing along to the cats song.
For a bloke that looks like he’s always on the verge of crying, he looked mighty happy

He'll be in the rooms with them singing the song

To have that petrrcca missed legging free kick and then the missed 50 penalty in the space of 2 minutes which were both 2 goal turn arounds took any venom out of the game
But that’s ALWAYS going to happen down there, does every year we play there, which is every god damn year.

just have to allow for them and kick more goals, because like us playing down there yearly, nothings going to change

Basically handed them the momentum in the first two minutes of the last quarter

If a nuffy like me could see it coming why can't the coach be on high alert for it and have the players ready to go at the opening bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To have that petrrcca missed legging free kick and then the missed 50 penalty in the space of 2 minutes which were both 2 goal turn arounds took any venom out of the game
No, us playing dog s**t for the last quarter took venom out of the game. If we weren't s**t we would have responded after a goal or 2 against us

Gawn’s form this year is pretty concerning. It was wet tonight but he couldn’t catch a cold.
Seems to have lost a lot of confidence in his body. Playing meekly like he did after the ACLs and he was being bodied whenever he got a game

He's a second year key forward in the most dysfunctional forward line in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree but how annoying was it seeing him behind his man the whole first half

He's a second year key forward in the most dysfunctional forward line in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Forward line isn't even dysfunctional, they can't function when all we do is bomb it long on their head

Seems to have lost a lot of confidence in his body. Playing meekly like he did after the ACLs and he was being bodied whenever he got a game

He and Grundy played like two geriatric *s who couldn’t possibly be expected to ruck more than 50% of the game each

I’d be onboard with sending a message and dropping him.
We have a genuine ruckman already in the side, and Max just hangs around packs like a wet fart.
I swear he made himself the link man in chains of handballs more than going for contested marks tonight.

Soft as butter tonight

Forward line isn't even dysfunctional, they can't function when all we do is bomb it long on their head
In driving rain and no one there to crumb but a trillion cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back