Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had 6 trades in hand would you be willing to use a trade on Stewart?
Absolutely. Missing 50% of the rest of the season. I'd still recommend trading if you were at 2-3 trades tbh.

Screenshot 2022-06-29 104714.png
Screenshot 2022-06-29 104748.png

4 trades left (plus 117k) and trying to make the most of Preuss'/Cameron's/Daicos'/SDK's value to finish my team.

Thinking of keeping SDK (with Stewart out) unsure to get best value out of the remaining three and get premo M8 as a priority

View attachment 1435546
View attachment 1435547

4 trades left (plus 117k) and trying to make the most of Preuss'/Cameron's/Daicos'/SDK's value to finish my team.

Thinking of keeping SDK (with Stewart out) unsure to get best value out of the remaining three and get premo M8 as a priority
Preuss to FWD rookie

Wehr to DEF premo. SDK to DEF bench. Or Clark/Hamilton to MID premo

Full send this week:
Stewart > Dawson
Short > Hall

3 trades remaining with full premo. Will probably piss Crippa off next week for Steele and hold on for rest of season with 2 injury trades

View attachment 1435558
I mean, go nuts. But trading Short to Hall and leaving yourself three trades with that bench cover is...ambitious.

I mean, go nuts. But trading Short to Hall and leaving yourself three trades with that bench cover is...ambitious.
Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ranked just outside the top 1k so its definitely a risk but the risk to reward ratio is too high. Hall would be a huge pod and could be the ticket up the ranks, obvious risk being injury risk but his scoring power is huge and could net me 15-20 points per game on Short.

Came back round 13, got through a full game then got a weeks rest during the bye and then ran out another full game last week and looked great (broke the metres gained record). Not to mention how s**t Norf are the ball is basically going to be living down Halls end and I only need him to stay healthy for 8 games.

Short obviously super durable but his role has definitely changed and is starting off half forward with a 5 round average of 93. In his current role he'll probably average 90-95 for the rest of the year. Hall could easily go 105-110+

Looking at trading Wehr for a forward or ruck after himmelberg gets B/F DPP with my 200k in the bank.That way I can put himmelberg at D6 and Coleman at D7 and grab a B/F rookie to loop at F7. My midfield is complete with Petracca at M9 as backup and a B/M rookie loop with Pendlebury/Short/Hewett in my backline.

Having those loops means I can cover any position well except for my rucks. Already got Petracca at M9 this round so I'm looping Cripps/Petracca and kind of hoping Cripps puts in a shocker.

Looking at trading Wehr for a forward or ruck after himmelberg gets B/F DPP with my 200k in the bank.That way I can put himmelberg at D6 and Coleman at D7 and grab a B/F rookie to loop at F7. My midfield is complete with Petracca at M9 as backup and a B/M rookie loop with Pendlebury/Short/Hewett in my backline.

Having those loops means I can cover any position well except for my rucks. Already got Petracca at M9 this round so I'm looping Cripps/Petracca and kind of hoping Cripps puts in a shocker.
Change of plans. Stewart to Blicavs who covers my rucks for a week as I have akuai. That prevents a donut and leaves me 245k itb. Next round I drop a rookie down and do Wehr to Steele to leave Coleman at F7, Petracca M9 and a B/F rookie at D7. Blicavs covers rucks, Coleman backs and forwards and Petracca covers mids. Also have a B/M loophole which probably won't be used but still valuable

I am right in thinking no trades yeah ?

View attachment 1435630

Nothing obvious, really. You'll likely want to turn Jackson back into a premo ruck when Gawn is back. Maybe wanna luxury upgrade Cripps/Trac/Zerrett types. But there's not much OBVIOUSLY or reliably better.

I've got a bloody similar team, really. I'm in a position with a few more trades and some cash, so am thinking a luxury upgrade could be the go. I HAD been all set to do Ridley to Stewart, but that's shot to pieces now. Getting Witts would be nice, to push Jackson forward and get rookies off field. But I dunno how to fund that either.

1656482331070.png

Stewart > Doch

Jeffrey > Jackson (this is purely for cover, costs 1 trade and 100k), will be F7/R3/M9. Not sure about this one yet, but my only playing rookie in M/R/F is Clarke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back