Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Green --> Sam Walsh.

Plenty of trades left. Is it worth doing?

Tom Green --> Sam Walsh.

Yes.
And then bring Green in for Walsh next week.
And keep repeating the process until you're in the same spot as the rest of us plebs!

Tom Green --> Sam Walsh.

French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

I was banking on Preuss being in but he's a big old spud and I don't want to run both Paddy McCartin and SDK as F5/F6 this week again, so I'm pulling the trigger.

(At some point I needed the move on McCartin to open up Butters swing to the FWDs anyway but I was hoping to wait a couple of weeks)

McCartin and Preuss out
KOTDempelli and whichever rookie in.
4 trades and $141k in the bank (eyeing off Steele or Parish)

Team looks like this:
IMG_20220630_180721.jpg

Well that sux...Preuss still out...
Have Witts (along with teakel and English).
Can chose anyone...is Nank the best available for the rest of the year (Goldy is good but for North Melb, hard to be confident he will play all matches).
Thoughts?

I have Stewart (will go to Dawson) but might hold for a week (just to see what happens). Also get Massimo for Wehr.

I'm undecided whether to trade this week.

English
Stewart
Jackson
Laird
Cripps

All i'd need as cover is 5 playing rooks that regularly score 110+ :thumbsu:

I've got Turdin. Thats a start.
The last three are named though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have 7 trades left but have Luke Ryan, Jeremy Cameron and Mitch Duncan as your 3 sub-100-average onfield, should I luxury trade or hold?

Eg Ryan and Cameron for Dawson and Heeney?

have some decent bench cover in McCartin, Rioli jnr, Rosas

Asking for a friend.

If you have 7 trades left but have Luke Ryan, Jeremy Cameron and Mitch Duncan as your 3 sub-100-average onfield, should I luxury trade or hold?

Eg Ryan and Cameron for Dawson and Heeney?

have some decent bench cover in McCartin, Rioli jnr, Rosas

Asking for a friend.
Ryan & Duncan maybe
But, Jezza is likely going 150+ this week!

If the Jackson rumours are true, I might have to consider trading him for Marshall.

Would be a pretty desperate move, but if Jackson is cooked and English is out next week, it's the only feasible option without trading a playing premium.

If the Jackson rumours are true, I might have to consider trading him for Marshall.

Would be a pretty desperate move, but if Jackson is cooked and English is out next week, it's the only feasible option without trading a playing premium.
For the ruck situation I was gonna do something clever and switch the first 2 letters, like "nucking futs". But it doesn't work with rucks....

Well it does, perfectly, but it wouldn't be allowed here

Can chose anyone...is Nank the best available for the rest of the year (Goldy is good but for North Melb, hard to be confident he will play all matches).
Thoughts?

I have Stewart (will go to Dawson) but might hold for a week (just to see what happens). Also get Massimo for Wehr.
I’m going Preuss to Nic Nat but I also don’t give a feck anymore.

Thoughts?

I threw Preuss out the airlock last week and brought in Goldy, worst case he doesn't play all games but he has DPP so meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back