Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some serious advice, I was all set to do Stewart > Whitfield and McCartin > Libba, but Preuss not named meant I'd cop another donut so I reversed that last night. Of course Libba then goes 140+.

I still have 7 trades so will use 2, and I'm only playing against 2 family members who I've been beating most weeks for a small cash wager.

If I could go back to last night I'd probably still do the trades and cop the donut, but now that the Bulldogs players are locked I can't really see any good forwards I want. Does anybody have any suggestions for maximising points? It's so tricky with a lot of good players still yet to return from injury.

1656627854988.png

I need some serious advice, I was all set to do Stewart > Whitfield and McCartin > Libba, but Preuss not named meant I'd cop another donut so I reversed that last night. Of course Libba then goes 140+.

I still have 7 trades so will use 2, and I'm only playing against 2 family members who I've been beating most weeks for a small cash wager.

If I could go back to last night I'd probably still do the trades and cop the donut, but now that the Bulldogs players are locked I can't really see any good forwards I want. Does anybody have any suggestions for maximising points? It's so tricky with a lot of good players still yet to return from injury.

View attachment 1436827
I would go Hayes to Teakle
Preuss to Darcy.
Nice team.

I would go Hayes to Teakle
Preuss to Darcy.
Nice team.
Thank you! I hadn't thought about the option of keeping Stewart - that would allow me to have a chance at playing Wehr if D'Ambrosio is no good. I can actually afford Preuss > Darcy on its own though, because I have $108k cash too.

That means I could do Stewart > Docherty, but I'm still tempted by Whitfield so that I can try to move on McCartin with some cash next week.

So frustrating that I've copped so much carnage between Gawn, English, Preuss, Butters, Stewart etc. in the past few weeks. My Fantasy team is even worse.

Yeah gee whiz I've held Preuss since round 1 and this is what I get FFS...
Anyway I'm a bit stumped, thinking Preuss<NN and then a luxury trade back to Gawn in a week or so? Or Darcy? My gut tells me he's going to go mad like last year shortly... And also Stewart<Dawson or maybe Sicily?
Could also use a spare boost and boot the Riddler and get both of Dawson and Sicily or wait and use him to roughie Stewart back in 4 weeks time?
TELL ME WHAT TO DO im bloody stuffed if I know.
SC.png

Anyway I'm a bit stumped, thinking Preuss<NN and then a luxury trade back to Gawn in a week or so? Or Darcy? My gut tells me he's going to go mad like last year shortly... And also Stewart<Dawson or maybe Sicily?
Could also use a spare boost and boot the Riddler and get both of Dawson and Sicily or wait and use him to roughie Stewart back in 4 weeks time?
View attachment 1436869
Preuss to Darcy
Stewart to Sicily
Ridley to Dawson.
That is what I would do.
Whitfield seems to have turned the corner.
best guess.

View attachment 1436869
If I was you I would be doing
Preuss > Darcy
Stewart > Dawson/preferred DEF premo

You're in an enviable position with trades and cash so might as well use it!

If I was you I would be doing
Preuss > Darcy
Stewart > Dawson/preferred DEF premo

You're in an enviable position with trades and cash so might as well use it!
Yeah cheers, I'm only playing for cash leagues so I've been pretty frugal with trades all year I thought people would go mad early with the extra trades and we'd need a few later on with H&S rules on top of the normal carnage. I'm miles back in the rankings because of it though.

What a campaigner Jackson is.

I hate hate hate hate sidewaysing trades.

Could go Jackson to Blicavs in one trade. Any ruck under 519k, so Blitz looks the best option.

Either that or I cash in Wehr to Ambrosio and grab Goldy/Cameron. Right now I'm passing on Ambrozio but maybe this is the motivation I need to get him in.

I don't want any rucks unless they're DPP. Already got Gawn and Witts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to bring in Tom Hickey for Jackson to avoid a donut.😳

View attachment 1436869
So Stewart/Preuss to your new love children,
with leftover cash who could you get for Khamis or Rosas if you need a bit more ?
You want Rosas on field for this and possibly next week ?

Might have to bring in Tom Hickey for Jackson to avoid a donut.😳
Certainly wasn't what I was hoping my 3rd last trade would be, but I might have to do the same. Good call.

Got $476.6k to spend on a FWD (prefer FWD/MID).

Here is the list of who I can afford based on 5 Rd average.
In addition I could get Heeney (some doubts on form when looking at last 9 weeks) or Jackson (pass given possible injury and Gawn return).

1656646342580.png

Am I crazy to think Sidebum is the answer?
3 100s in last 4 weeks.

Dylan Moore consistency is also attractive.

Greene just no - want someone who will provide cover as they will eventually be 23rd player when English/Butters finally return....

Anyone else I've missed?

Well, I am boarding the Liam Baker train as my POD F6. 3 trades left!

Jump aboard, it's express to the MOOOOON!

Wehr -> D'Ambrosio
Jeffrey -> Baker (activates D/F swing with Kelly)

Opted to trade Jeffrey instead of Hobbs as I am confident he makes his way back into the Bombers lineup after a rest, as surely they have to blood youth given their season is cooked. Need him as valuable M/F bench cover.

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 1.39.39 pm.png

Clubs that name players they know won't play can GAGF. It just shouldn't be allowed, makes an absolute mockery of the point of emergencies.

Yes I'm melting because I have 2 non-playing ruck options, with Jackson being a potential third. * off Melbourne ******* campaigners eat s**t. Narrm Football Club wouldn't have stood for this s**t.

Clubs that name players they know won't play can GAGF. It just shouldn't be allowed, makes an absolute mockery of the point of emergencies.

Yes I'm melting because I have 2 non-playing ruck options, with Jackson being a potential third. * off Melbourne ******* campaigners eat s**t. Narrm Football Club wouldn't have stood for this s**t.
Might join you on your melt. People were saying Jackson was out with a PCL strain before the team sheets were even named. So Melbourne knowing this still submitted Jackson as in for their official team sheet. How is this even allowed? * you Melbourne shitters trying to gain some competitive advantage. They still haven’t said s**t trying to suck everyone in. I got stuff to do over the weekend. I’m not sitting by my computer ready to trade the spud or whatever when they announce that he’s out 10 minutes before the game. All this to get one up against ******* Adelaide.

If Jackson plays I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back