AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
round17.png

ladder rd17.png

Ladder Possibilities

If Melbourne WIN:
Melbourne jump to 4th on the ladder. If Port Adelaide win, Melbourne stays in 5th position.
If Melbourne LOSE: Melbourne hold in 5th position. If Richmond defeat Brisbane and Sydney defeat GWS, Melbourne drop to 7th.

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via the AFL Live Official App or through AFL on Telstra TV

International viewers can get live video of games via WatchAFL Global Pass

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I'm going to unlock this because I'm bored and since it is now the day of the game then I think we can make game day official.

Now I don't know what to say though. I'm pretty scared really. Last time we played Adelaide I ate prawns I think. I hope I'm not messing with the formula to much by eating vongole. Still in the seafood category so that had better be enough. I have set aside my lucky socks to wear tonight. Speaking of seafood, I really really hope Hannan is feeling better.

Still scared though.

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
It's my birthday next week, so tonight is a date night at home with the Missus, and I'll only be casually watching.

Last time we did something similar was when I put on the date night for mothers day earlier in the year, that night we played Adelaide ... Coincidence? Yes, almost certainly.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
We'll get done tonight.

Xenthor

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2016
KFC
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm interested to see who plays on walker. I assume TMac did last game but he has to stay forward

Jaras1

Senior List
May 8, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
C'mon Dees. Beat up on them just like Round 8. Unrelenting pressure is key.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darksidepoints

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
We have nothing to lose tonight really, and we need to play like it. It'll be hugely embarrassing for Adelaide if they go down.
Yep. Essentially half a midfield and a underdone forward line.

It would be a HUGE win if we somehow pulled it off.

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't mind these sort of games where I really don't expect to win. A loss is meh bound to happen a win would be amazing. Last nights game helps us as well I guess the way the season is going you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom