Game Day Round 17 - Melbourne v Adelaide, 7:40pm AEST, TIO Stadium, Darwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
round17.png

ladder rd17.png

Ladder Possibilities

If Melbourne WIN:
Melbourne jump to 4th on the ladder. If Port Adelaide win, Melbourne stays in 5th position.
If Melbourne LOSE: Melbourne hold in 5th position. If Richmond defeat Brisbane and Sydney defeat GWS, Melbourne drop to 7th.

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via the AFL Live Official App or through AFL on Telstra TV

International viewers can get live video of games via WatchAFL Global Pass

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

I'm going to unlock this because I'm bored and since it is now the day of the game then I think we can make game day official.

Now I don't know what to say though. I'm pretty scared really. Last time we played Adelaide I ate prawns I think. I hope I'm not messing with the formula to much by eating vongole. Still in the seafood category so that had better be enough. I have set aside my lucky socks to wear tonight. Speaking of seafood, I really really hope Hannan is feeling better.

Still scared though.

It's my birthday next week, so tonight is a date night at home with the Missus, and I'll only be casually watching.

Last time we did something similar was when I put on the date night for mothers day earlier in the year, that night we played Adelaide ... Coincidence? Yes, almost certainly.

I'm interested to see who plays on walker. I assume TMac did last game but he has to stay forward
TMac went forward last game and kicked a couple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just now. Sober as a sniper.

Less than 2 hours of prep time for the game. Time to bring out my a game.
I think the traditional cliche is to 'bring your A Game' not bring out your a game.

Do you think you could put together a graph of my posting to quality to drinks consumed ratio throughout the night?
I'll be drinking too, as I imagine Proper Gander will be.

Perhaps a sober poster could...

EDIT: perhaps even a tracker for the whole mod team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back