Game Day Round 17 : West Coast Eagles vs Brisbane Lions at the Gabbatoir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We make our annual pilgrimage to Brisbane for our ritual slaughter at the Gabbatoir where we’ve travelled to every year since the turn of the century bar 3 (2001,07,17)

Haven’t won there since 2018 and enter this game at the longest odds in an AFL game since basically forever

Can we build on an improved performance against St Kilda or slip back to the poor habits that saw us lose to Sydney by 171 points. It has the makings of the latter with an up and about Brisbane looking for a soft kill

Our injury list hasn’t magically become any shorter and whilst we welcome back Kelly from illness, McGovern from a long hammy and Cole (as sub) from his ankle issue - we’ve lost Shuey and Hurn to old man syndrome

7D2297A4-7413-4A2D-928F-424BD1A6A4C5.jpeg

So buckle up and home for the best

Danger game

West Coast by 42

We make our annual pilgrimage to Brisbane for our ritual slaughter at the Gabbatoir where we’ve travelled to every year since the turn of the century bar 3 (2001,07,17)

Haven’t won there since 2018 and enter this game at the longest odds in an AFL game since basically forever

Can we build on an improved performance against St Kilda or slip back to the poor habits that saw us lose to Sydney by 171 points. It has the makings of the latter with an up and about Brisbane looking for a soft kill

Our injury list hasn’t magically become any shorter and whilst we welcome back Kelly from illness, McGovern from a long hammy and Cole (as sub) from his ankle issue - we’ve lost Shuey and Hurn to old man syndrome

View attachment 1731764

So buckle up and home for the best

Danger game

West Coast by 42

Yeah but get up it’s game day!!!!!

Looking forward to driving two hours there and back but hopefully run into Trevor or Fitzpatrick sometime during the day for some feedback.

I nearly called a win last week so clearly everyone should listen to me.

Our resident Lion has been spouting about their outs all week and seems very worried.

He should be. I expect another decent showing today.

Brisbane by 32, which would be a good effort.

Can or will the young boys stand up ? Without the Captain I don't think so . I will put my hand up, thought O'neill would go to the next level this year.
Has the tools, just not the substance. Hope the boys can give us all something to look forward to and not another slaughter. Good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you'll be able to watch the game that way anyway, they block AFL streaming online through 7plus.
If you do enough googling you'll be able to find a way to watch it elsewhere
What is 7plus.com.au broadcasting at 1:30pm Brisbane time in Brisbane then?

From memory it either plays border force or it comes up with a message saying they don't have the rights to stream it so nothing broadcasts.

As punishment for trying to access this content in another country your device will only play episodes of RBT for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back