Preview Round 18 2018: Richmond vs St Kilda ES 7:50 Fri 20th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Web-Kam return.
Pleased to see Broad recover.
Had a funny feeling all week Menadue would be selected.
The only awful premonition I have had is Collingwood in the Grand Final, it's just bugging me all the time.

Equally Macca is as lucky no one else taking that midfield spot but he is a proven senior player.
As I have stated all year we need Inside Mids more than we need anything else. Having Macca come in further shows the need for more classy mids.

Its for another thread but its why I feel we dont need Lynch. We have far more pressing needs in the centre of the ground.

Dude that’s what I’m saying. He hasn’t earned his spot and is lucky.
Stengle busts his backside and is one of our most consistent players in the VFL but still doesn’t get a run.

Check out the comments................gone

And nothing of value was lost, sorry but afl players are such babies when it comes to being "homesick"

Equally Macca is as lucky no one else taking that midfield spot but he is a proven senior player.
As I have stated all year we need Inside Mids more than we need anything else. Having Macca come in further shows the need for more classy mids.

Its for another thread but its why I feel we dont need Lynch. We have far more pressing needs in the centre of the ground.

Totally agree. I think we should look at some from state leagues tho not hard to find.

Stengle busts his backside and is one of our most consistent players in the VFL but still doesn’t get a run.

He was fine in the vfl did his job and obviously did what the coaches wanted. There is obviously a reason they didn't go like for like, stengle was very good but it isn't kmac who took his spot

He was fine in the vfl did his job and obviously did what the coaches wanted. There is obviously a reason they didn't go like for like, stengle was very good but it isn't kmac who took his spot

I think he is because we shuffled things around to accomodate him.

Mate team balance.2 different positions.We need more grunt and speed in the team we were shot last week.

Dimma has always said horses for courses, maybe higgins plays forwards or maybe we want an extra mid considering what happened in this fixture last season. At least kmac and menadue won't be complete passengers like the blokes they replaced.
Broad back so soon it's massive for us especially against collingwood next week.
Houli really isn't that big of a loss given short and vlas perform the same role but better, has been great for the club but imo no longer best 22, given the strength of our back 6.

The Higgins forward part is what worries me.

He offers zero as a small forward. Much more suited to the midfield.

Unless they send shedda forward more.

Agree RE: broad and houli.

Just hope we haven't rushed broad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is because we shuffled things around to accomodate him.

Do you think there might be a reason for that, they obviously want more midfield grunt and not another forward.

Problem is with snags george and moore up forward none of whom can kick a goal to save their lives we would want to hope rioli and jack kick a few.

The Higgins forward part is what worries me.

He offers zero as a small forward. Much more suited to the midfield.

Unless they send shedda forward more.

Agree RE: broad and houli.

Just hope we haven't rushed broad.

It's not like broad did a hammy at least, you can't really rush a cheek bone its either good or it isn't. Might wear a helmet or a guard of some sort or it might have healed quick.

Bolton can **** right off home, I'll drive him myself if I have to. He made the decision on his future with that bullshit he put up last week.
what did he put up last week or do you mean the game he played

We kick slightly straighter last week we win. Saying we were shot or s**t is a stretch.

Mate we didn't play well.In the guts we were down and were short a midfielder for me.I like Stengle to but team balance is needed this week for me.

Do you think there might be a reason for that, they obviously want more midfield grunt and not another forward.

Problem is with snags george and moore up forward none of whom can kick a goal to save their lives we would want to hope rioli and jack kick a few.

Menadue and McIntosh are predominantly outside players though.

I will eat my non-existent hat if we kick more goals than behinds tomorrow night.

what did he put up last week or do you mean the game he played

10 touches zero goals 1 tackle.

In short * all

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Mate we didn't play well.In the guts we were down and were short a midfielder for me.I like Stengle to but team balance is needed this week for me.

Giants made us not play well. Sometimes you have to give credit to the opponents.

c453d5f9281d75980715c74f566433fe.jpg

35 degrees south, 167 degrees north - No Stengle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back