Autopsy Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's when it gets interesting because we don't know whose idea it was for battle to go back. Maybe Battle goes forward. I would drop Brown again but that will be unpopular on here. I do know they cant play those 3 and Wilkie but they may try. Certainly leaves us with not enough run IMO.

plugger......I have no idea who's idea it was to play Battle back but I can help out a little with the timing on that decision.

The "play Battle forward or back" debate has been a topical one this season...….nullified just a little as he has gone exceedingly well down back.

I was down at the club early one evening for a gathering......it was Feb 1st.....I only remember the date as I was blowing out candles.....a lot of them.......later that night.

One person who would know quietly told me the club is planning for Battle to play in defence for the up coming season.....the rationale being that Battle is an good long accurate kick...….and we had so much trouble last season(putting it mildly) getting the ball out of defence.

I nearly fell over.......I was really looking forward to seeing him up forward on a full time basis....his marking and kicking is extremely good.

This is all prior to Paddy having his 8th concussion in the JLT and Robbo having a repeat heart alert which I think was also JLT.

The powers to be must have planned this late last year/early this year.

Just went to vote for Lonie in goal of the year and there seems to have been some mistake... the options are; a very good goal from Jake Stringer, fair. A ping on the run from 50 under no pressure from Shiel, happens a few times a game but ok. And Tex Walker snapping at goal in the preferred pocket and angle for a right footer.

What the feck kents...???.??.??.??1?1?1

I reckon 12 gets you in no matter what percentage. We aren’t winning 12.
Well if that's the case, then maybe we are a chance!
The draw for our last 5 games is good, only Adel away looks unlikely!

But i am now arrogantly confident we can win the flag this year! Lock it in baby!

Sincas was exceptionally good in getting back to help out the defence & getting it out (on a platter) to our runners.

Reckon you watch a replay Coop, both Sincs and Newnes were very good.

Paton was probably the only one who struggled.
Watched replay and my opnion stands did sweet fa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on topic the most influential player wearing number 19 no coaches votes ....very strange .

His taps straight to Dunstan and Gresh were just sublime.
Jeez he’s an exciting find.

Back on topic the most influential player wearing number 19 no coaches votes ....very strange .
Paul Roos just gave him a huge wrap on the couch

His taps straight to Dunstan and Gresh were just sublime.
Jeez he’s an exciting find.

Gee.....spot on there Diehard.....he's a treat to watch.

I wonder who his dentist is....you've got to give it to the prospect....that's a million dollar smile he's got.

It would be a lady killer I recon.

Roo just gave him a huge wrap on OTC. Roos reckons already a star and watching the game live said he couldn't believe how dominating he was.
Said he would take him over any ruckman in the league.

That from Roos

Roo just gave him a huge wrap on OTC. Roos reckons already a star and watching the game live said he couldn't believe how dominating he was.
Said he would take him over any ruckman in the league.

That from Roos

Late to the party, Dal Santo is a huge fan, he said he will be the best player in the AFL. No pressure or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back