Preview Round 19, 2018 Essendon Vs Sydney @the home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The form ladder is interesting.

312faafa822db4b66c0eecad5f10c2b8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys rampe has been getting more of the ball in the last 2 weeks. Is this because Mcveigh out so he's playing more of a rebounding role and less defensive? If so, would he switch to a shutdown role on stringer this week?

Word is because Grundy is back they are playing Rampe through the midfield rotating through the bench, Id expect his numbers to double you should load up. Anyway that was very off topic mate do you think we could get your thoughts on your favourite salad bar item at Sizzler's or perhaps you would be more inclined to get some sliders with the salad bar and take it a bit easy to still be able to fit some bread and butter pudding in.

Well I for one am very pleased to have Reg back. I think it was a mistake dropping him. It'll make Rampe and AA more effective.

Hopefully Dawson has a good one and they play him close to the clearances. JPK and Parker desperately need some help in the guts.

There isn’t a line of players that will do a better job unfortunately. It’s Towers, Robinson, Foote or Newman probably. Doesn’t inspire confidence.

As much as I didn’t rate him Robinson thanks.

As much as I didn’t rate him Robinson thanks.

I’d agree but we are selecting the 22nd player there I reckon. Not a huge amount to choose from. Just too many outs and we are reaching to the bottom of the barrel.

Saying that hope Newman turns it around and has a great game.

Is that really a form ladder? Isn't it just a subset of the regular season? It doesn't do any form calculation based on the quality of the opposition.

Is this the last 9 games? I don't think I'm getting whatever it is you are finding interesting... (unless you are just trying to get us off cheesy* toast)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what a great ride on the cholesterol train though.

As the immortal Kinky Friedman once wrote, "The Secret to Life is finding what you really like and letting it kill you."

Is that really a form ladder? Isn't it just a subset of the regular season? It doesn't do any form calculation based on the quality of the opposition.
That's always been my definition of a form ladder.

Essendon supporter visits the board to see what those swans supporters are analyzing..............cheese toast ?????
And the demise of Sizzler
Must say our list of Emergencies is not enthralling. Of the 4, I'd only keep Cameron next year. Could be different, better or worse depending on your point of view.

For example -

Rohan could have put up his good hand and said to the Mule, "Listen Coach. Yes I have a busted hand, but having two good hands never helped me take grabs or loose ball gets. Possies are overrated. In fact breaking my hand trying to get a possie in the 2s drove home the lesson."

"You know it is the threat imposed by my 400+ inferred pressure acts that is always decisive to the result."
Rohan, has basically done his dash with us . He occassionly stands up with a moment of brilliance, but hiding out on the wing doing nothing does not cut it! He is a club favourite,we all love when he dashes forward etc but its time to let go!. Hate to get savage here , but Sam reid is starting to look like a poor investment along the same lines. Great talent when he actually plays, which is very rare these days body of a matchstick!

It does seem like when we lock it in forward 50 it doesn't come out too often. For some reason we haven't been able to half contests like you were saying. Hopefully Reid can get back from injury before finals (although we're no chance according to the media all of the sudden). That first game against GWS we looked great.

The main reason we don't extract is that our players do not protect the player with the ball. In other words we don't shepherd or bullock and build a protective layer around the player letting him have time to hit up a target.

But what was the random magic you refer to ? Ace up his sleeve? Disappearing act? Rabbit out of his hat? It’s hard to understand the something you refer to as magic is pretty prevelant these days.

Maybe you were being more literal and meant random magic as in pick any card at random
Tippa is Rioli like. That’s all I meant. He usually does one or two things each game that very few players can do. Love for him to get to the Rioli level one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back