Preview Round 19: Carlton v Geelong, Saturday 29 July 7.25pm @ Etihad Stadium - Team post #247

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely keen to see Marchy do a forward stint, but can only see bad things happening with Cas in defence.

Having said that, imagine if Cas is suddenly the next Jones? The lolz to be had...

Edit: It would be like that scene in The Waterboy where all the other teams start following suit and throwing in random people into the backline in the hopes of finding another diamond in the rough - suddenly Tippett, Cloke and every other whipping boy finds themselves standing at full back across the league lol
gold!!!!

good ol rhys-jones, id rather have him standing behind me in a blue and sps kicking the ball to me! lol

Can't argue with that.
In fact him, Jim Buckley and the Dominator would all be handy in that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really looking forward to Curnow (if he plays on him)ripping hendersook a new one,and whilst I have no problem with Tuoy at all hope that he gets his pants pulled down.By the way who do we have that can take out Sel*******wood!
Kerridge ..? Don't have a lot of options ..

Hope we give it a real crack and have a go at 100% effort and who knows what may happen.
At the end of the day the Cats will win very comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back