VFL Round 2, 2018: VFL Geelong v Sandringham

Remove this Banner Ad

4lbbb6G.png

TuPpQM3.png
Regular as clockwork. Thanks grimlock

He impacted this game, was the game changer with Armo tbh.

He kicked it normal but, probably more consistent with his accuracy.

Wright needs to string more than 1 solid game together before being recalled. From his AFL exposed form across 6 seasons he struggles to A) impact games and B) kick the footy well.

So I'm going to ask to leave work early on Wednesday to go train with Sandringham with others from my club at 5pm!

EFA!

Don't give up an opportunity like that. I don't know how many Saints players would train at that time but Aaron Hamill will be there so definitely worth it.

EFA!

Don't give up an opportunity like that. I don't know how many Saints players would train at that time but Aaron Hamill will be there so definitely worth it.
Ended up being cancelled anyway and turns out it was more a "use the facilities, no sandy players and Hamill will come have a talk for a bit." so blurp I guess.

Darragh Joyce was our best player followed by Armo then Billy Longer. The fans are not going to like that.

Weller and Wright look like they want games too. Both put up good numbers. Goddard not so much -1 in the FA score.

I was at the game, watched it all.

Joyce was pretty reasonable, and had some nice marks.

Armo destroyed it 31 touches in the 3 quarters. Good leader always helping them and telling them what to do in a good way.

Wrighty was really good and dominated the last 3 quarters.

Mav dominated the middle part of the game.

Tom Lamb looked exciting.

Longer didn't do anything spectacular. Rucked against Zac Smith. No standout. He still is miles behind his opponent.

Anyone else you wanna know ask me.
Could Joyce play Roberton's role or is he more a luke for like with Brown?

Ended up being cancelled anyway and turns out it was more a "use the facilities, no sandy players and Hamill will come have a talk for a bit." so blurp I guess.

Boooo! What a shame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back