Game Day Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley hill listed HF? Where is he actually going to play?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
a pure guess but somewhere between full back and full forward and sweeping wide to the wings on a very regular basis and then having a ping at the big sticks when opportunity presents...Ross to bring back the best of this genius.

a pure guess but somewhere between full back and full forward and sweeping wide to the wings on a very regular basis and then having a ping at the big sticks when opportunity presents...Ross to bring back the best of this genius.
Yep agreed, pure guess, versatile player - just need to click and hope Ross knows how.

I suspect RTB sees the sub as more than just the 23rd man. Potential for real damage from the sub if it's the right player at the right time, particularly if the player subbed has forced a dangerous opposition player to run their legs off for the first 2 or 3 quarters.

Bradley hill listed HF? Where is he actually going to play?

Ruck … RoMa to the Wing.

Wish I could be at the ground … damn you, spicy cough!

Sick 1980S Tv GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self consenting.
Holding off until 6 o’clock for a beer. Not because I’m sensible but just giving the hangover every last minute to subside.
Go Saints View attachment 1639338
Sounds like someone needs some food delivery. 🌶️

May I suggest a couple of Indian curries with some basmati rice, garlic naan, lime pickles and raita, perhaps starting with some onion bhaji accompanied by a piquant, slightly sweet dipping sauce.

Indian food and a beer or two, hello couch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back