Autopsy Round 2 - Fremantle win over the Bombers by 16 (should’ve been more)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought so too but apparently David King was raving about Ryan & Pearce on some footy show.

The call on Saturday night was interesting.

All night they were raving about Wilson and to a lesser degree Blakley and saying how they have revolutionised our ball movement from half back, completely ignoring the guy thats the best of the three in Luke Ryan.

True but I think its coming for him more as gradual burn. He's kinda already had "breakout" games before.
The difference with him now is the repeat and consistent efforts when he doesn't clunk them. I was more pleased with those two roved goals he kicked than his ones from mark/set shots
It's very noticeable .
Even his part time rucking has improved out of sight
I definitely agree. I also think his demeanour and body language has changed. He was a ferocious look on his head at times which tells us he really wants it. I just really want him to kick 7 or 8 in a game because I know he’s capable and very close. Credit to RTB for supporting him.

The call on Saturday night was interesting.

All night they were raving about Wilson and to a lesser degree Blakley and saying how they have revolutionised our ball movement from half back, completely ignoring the guy thats the best of the three in Luke Ryan.

I see your point, but I see them as the 3 musketeers. All did their job very well.

Now I'm off to write my letter to the AFL about arm chopping of giants by pygmies, maybe if I put a picture of Dangerfield in it, they may take notice !!!!!!. Sandi is crucified.

My boy Mitchy Crowden - 28 pressure acts from 68% game time. He looked a little flustered early, but grew into the game and will adjust to the pace of AFL in time. Loved how he got right around Cerra when he kicked his first of what was also a really classy debut. If Cerra can keep bringing that kind output while getting a bit more of the pill, then hey, who the heck needs Fogarty?

Where do you get stats for the pressure acts from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back