Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of bringing in Salem as a POD, anyone want to save me from a potentially massive blunder?

EDIT: alternatively, could bring in Newman. Or another defender under about $700k.

Thinking of bringing in Salem as a POD, anyone want to save me from a potentially massive blunder?
I don't know. Gawn nominated him to be his must have fantasy player from the dees. Hasn't been bad in previous years. Jump on now and you're ahead. I'd rather see multiple weeks of good scores first or you just get this year's Seedsman in your side.

EDIT: alternatively, could bring in Newman. Or another defender under about $700k.
Newman definitely the safe option, think role suits and am well on the bandwagon for him to fnish top 6. Salem does look great though

Thanks all, will go Newman especially after noticing his high marking & kicking, that's probably a better indicator than a bunch of handballs. MacMillian also on my radar but like Salem I'd want to see a few more games like that.

Thanks all, will go Newman especially after noticing his high marking & kicking, that's probably a better indicator than a bunch of handballs. MacMillian also on my radar but like Salem I'd want to see a few more games like that.
Am looking at his crappy game in JLT as an outlier, read somewhere that he was playing a lockdown role that game. Hopefully see him play out the season in Docherty's role. I think he'll be given plenty of opportunity given Simpson is coming towards the end of his career (although it doesnt seem like happening ever, bloke is durable asf) and theyll need someone to fill his spot at some point.

EDIT: Also, Marchbank is due back soon and will free him up a bit more. Was also super impressed with the amount of ground Newman appeared to cover vs the tiges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilkie or Rozee or? He will be playing on the field
INT:Collins, Burgess for now..

Basically means $138k in the bank or $39k. I am leaning towards Wilkie, only because the $138k balance will allow me to upgrade Z.Williams if needed or Heeney if he doesn't play any midfield time this week but the fact he has to start is making the decision harder.

Ridley -> Wilkie
Brayshaw -> Rocky

Leaves me with $244k in the bank for next week. Don't love the Brayshaw to Rocky trade, in the end I feel Rocky is back and looks like he can average at a minimum 105 which makes him value. Honestly the way he looked last week he's probably going 115. Brayshaw will still be awesome and I'll be looking to get Libba up to him pretty soon.

Am looking at his crappy game in JLT as an outlier, read somewhere that he was playing a lockdown role that game. Hopefully see him play out the season in Docherty's role. I think he'll be given plenty of opportunity given Simpson is coming towards the end of his career (although it doesnt seem like happening ever, bloke is durable asf) and theyll need someone to fill his spot at some point.

EDIT: Also, Marchbank is due back soon and will free him up a bit more. Was also super impressed with the amount of ground Newman appeared to cover vs the tiges

Thanks for that.

In the end:

Z. Merrett -> B. Scott
M. Hore -> N. Newman

Nets me $100K too which will probably help next round.

Does anyone else share the thought that with Libba back and assuming the rest of their midfield continue to fire that Macrae may not score as many high scores as last year or am I tripping? LOL

Does anyone else share the thought that with Libba back and assuming the rest of their midfield continue to fire that Macrae may not score as many high scores as last year or am I tripping? LOL
this is why I'm trading out dunkley, I think Macrae will be fine though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back