Game Day Round 20 v Fremantle @AAMI

Winner and margin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting the impression the scoreline flatters Freo.

They have been very accurate, while we have been quite inaccurate.

Convincing win in the end, after a shaky first half.

Can't let the win make us forget about the poor starts though. Better sides than Freo will punish us if we start like that in finals. Needs to be fixed prior to September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look at the statistics, Freo recorded a mere 253 disposals. I'm not sure if I've seen a lower number in quite a while.

I reckon we should rest Dangerfield for the trip up to the Gabba
As much as I would like to do that he has been in fantastic form lately. Wouldn't want to ruin that leading up to the finals. Just look at Sauce since his return, solid but not as amazing as he was prior to being out (I'm sure he will back in AA form by next week though).

it matters not. I'll only be worried if we can't bring it in finals. Premierships aren't won in August. As long as we are winning I'm happy

Yeah, that's fair enough. Slow starts won't matter for the rest of the H/A series, as we don't really play any more decent sides from now till finals.

I would like to see us correct it prior to September.

Talia is a freakshow. I thought he was meant to be slow? is he chance for all australian, he hasnt been beaten! maybe hawkins and buddy but no one beats them atm

Back