Game Day Round 20 v Fremantle @AAMI

Winner and margin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Another 4 points in the bank

Were certainly not completely in form however we have 3 weeks to fine tune

Interesting to hear Dangerfield's comments at the end of the game that there's no point just getting to finals and then thinking now what - that you need to prepare....implies we are doing something.....but what????

Minor premiership in the bag. Swans still to play Hawthorn, Geelong & Collingwood in the last 4 rounds and we're not dropping points against any of Brisbane, GC or Melbourne.

Really good finish after a topsy turvy first half. Dangerfield was immense again and Walker is working his way back into his best form. One of those weird games where our kicking radar was miles off what it usually is for reasons unknown (like the North match). Couldn't believe Dangerfield's couple from 55, just crazy stuff.

Calls to rest anyone next week are wrong...the last danger game of the minor round.

Select our best side next week, then in the last 2 weeks players who need to be rested or at least played forward most of the game are Danger (take the Melb game off, no point playing him as he will go 1000% wherever he is on field), Thompson (mainly forward against GC), Sloane (GC game off), Jacobs (GC game off)...oh and Doughty needs a rest;)

Calls to rest anyone next week are wrong...the last danger game of the minor round.

Select our best side next week, then in the last 2 weeks players who need to be rested or at least played forward most of the game are Danger (take the Melb game off, no point playing him as he will go 1000% wherever he is on field), Thompson (mainly forward against GC), Sloane (GC game off), Jacobs (GC game off)...oh and Doughty needs a rest;)

Our record at the MCG, especially against Melbourne, hasn't been great as of late. I think they should take a full strength team to the MCG v Melbourne, to come home with the win and build the belief we can win at the MCG. This is crucial if we are to win finals there; as we all know, their MCG record as of late is not good. Perhaps the GC game, rest a few.

Also, I don't want want this to be the third consecutive year I've been to the Melb vs Adelaide at the MCG, and walking away after being beaten.

Our record at the MCG, especially against Melbourne, hasn't been great as of late. I think they should take a full strength team to the MCG v Melbourne....Also, I don't want want this to be the third consecutive year I've been to the Melb vs Adelaide at the MCG, and walking away after being beaten.

Yep, me too. 96 pointers in particular. Also sick of twilight games against Melbourne. 10-15,000 at the MCG is like watching TV with the mute button on.

Yep, me too. 96 pointers in particular. Also sick of twilight games against Melbourne. 10-15,000 at the MCG is like watching TV with the mute button on.
You're going too? Perhaps all us Crows fans should sit in the same bay, and create our own atmosphere! You're right though, they're so very quiet at the MCG when it's a Melbourne home game. I went in RD3 for Vs Hawks, and that was a decent crowd (pity about the result though!). Speaking of which, this will be my fourth Crows match at the MCG, and I still haven't seen them win there.

You're going too? Perhaps all us Crows fans should sit in the same bay, and create our own atmosphere! You're right though, they're so very quiet at the MCG when it's a Melbourne home game. I went in RD3 for Vs Hawks, and that was a decent crowd (pity about the result though!). Speaking of which, this will be my fourth Crows match at the MCG, and I still haven't seen them win there.

The first 7 games I watched the crows at AAMI were all losses. The first win I saw there was in a preseason game. Then a loss. Then the first win in the season proper was the 10th game, then it went loss win loss win and loss win (those losses were all showdowns in the Ayres era grrr and had port supporting girlfriend at the time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) n then havent been since. I'm cursed and so to ensure they win I dont go.

The first 7 games I watched the crows at AAMI were all losses. The first win I saw there was in a preseason game. Then a loss. Then the first win in the season proper was the 10th game, then it went loss win loss win and loss win (those losses were all showdowns in the Ayres era grrr and had port supporting girlfriend at the time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) n then havent been since. I'm cursed and so to ensure they win I dont go.

I had similar luck. My first match was early in the Ayres era, against the Bulldogs, I remember Jarman kicked a bag, and we were still thrashed. Second game, was the Grand Opening of the Northern Stand, Crows up for ages, ended up being belted by the Swans... Next encounter, smashed by Melbourne... Finally saw a win when we demolished Freo.. Long while ago now, not sure which season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rest Danger when he is in this from. A few more 3 point games could do him some good

I'd be happy for him to play at FF for the Melbourne game. But you don't rest a man in this vein of form

Back