Preview Round 21, 2018: Collingwood Magpies vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is with the preview thread on Collingwood Bigfooty? They have rattled up 40 pages of posts. They are either obssessed or they have nothing better to do.

Anyhow, I’m looking for a continuation of effort from our team. They have played well and deserve some reward. How sweet a victory over the pies would be. Goooo Lions!!!

What is with the preview thread on Collingwood Bigfooty? They have rattled up 40 pages of posts. They are either obssessed or they have nothing better to do.

Anyhow, I’m looking for a continuation of effort from our team. They have played well and deserve some reward. How sweet a victory over the pies would be. Goooo Lions!!!
Is Old Mate TradeDraft still floating around Posting crap and Capitalising the First letter of Every other Word?

Eh, don’t be surprised to the see the club delist Bastinac contract or not.
They can de-list and Rookie list him to maintain the contract cant they? I think we did it a few years back with that forward we got up from Hawthorn. So we still pay them but have a spot on the list and he still counts in our salary cap. That way he helps the kids in the NEAFL rather than go home to Victoria.

They do have like 5 times our supporters so I guess they have a few more commenting. Mind you none of them have their own teeth.

There in the top 8 , full of injuries and are scaping the bottom of the barrel for defenders, and we are a threat.
4 pages is pretty slow for us, but with one change no wonder ,which makes me think our depth is not that good.

Unemployment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There in the top 8 , full of injuries and are scaping the bottom of the barrel for defenders, and we are a threat.
4 pages is pretty slow for us, but with one change no wonder ,which makes me think our depth is not that good.
The single change is nothing to do with depth, it's the fact that we creamed a top 8 side in all areas but on the scoreboard and really only one change was warranted given Cutler had to come in, and if you assume Starcevich was always going to get at least another game.

I think one of the biggest issues with Basti is that he couldn't get the distance on those shots at goal from around 45m on Saturday. Last year he was converting most of those and it helped keep his place in team.

I think one of the biggest issues with Basti is that he couldn't get the distance on those shots at goal from around 45m on Saturday. Last year he was converting most of those and it helped keep his place in team.

For a bloke who was once one of the best goalkickers in the AFL, this was very disappointing.

IMHO, the failure was more in the head than the leg.

He must be carrying something which is the rumour.

We should all chip in $10 each for the player who shirt fronts him

I really struggle to get my blood up with Aish. Was a bad draft selection and is now a mere role player at Collingwood. Meh. He’s on the Billy Longer “who cares” frequency for me.

Yeo and Docherty are the ones to haunt your nightmares.

At least 10 pages moaning and grumbling about Oxley being selected/not selected.

I really struggle to get my blood up with Aish. Was a bad draft selection and is now a mere role player at Collingwood. Meh. He’s on the Billy Longer “who cares” frequency for me.

Yeo and Docherty are the ones to haunt your nightmares.
Yeah he's no real loss from a playing point of view, a lot of us just don't like he goes about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back