Preview Round 22 Sydney v Gold Coast @1:45 ... time to squirrel away 4 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Rules and the Swans will always be my no.1, but I'd go absolutely spare over summer if I wasn't an Adelaide United member. Different sports, different things to appreciate and complain about (although officiating and gripes when you're not one of the big/favoured clubs are common). Nothing like an Asian or World Cup either, at least not that Aussie Rules can produce.

I've got Saturday end-to-end with sporting action. Watch the VFL, then AFL, then head to a friends place for Matildas, and England v Colombia (watching with an Englishman and a Colombian). Fantastic.
Yeah…….

Pass.

I just rewatched the Giants game last night and paid special attention to the commentators and can't find anything wrong with Underwood.

I think she's fine. She didn't get everything factually correct, but let's face it, who does?

Only issue I had was her describing Grub Greene as the new poster boy after Buddy. FMD with that BS.

Like I said elsewhere, she's got a very masculine tone, but a masculine woman is hardly unusual in this day and age.

Perceived to be Masculine

I'm trying to figure out how you guys might use Matty Roberts and im a bit lost. Are you guys able to assist?

I know he was killing it in the reserves more as a mid but is the assumption he goes back to his more natural position as a fwd? could be play the ryan clarke shut down role even?

Any ideas would be appreciated

I'm trying to figure out how you guys might use Matty Roberts and im a bit lost. Are you guys able to assist?

I know he was killing it in the reserves more as a mid but is the assumption he goes back to his more natural position as a fwd? could be play the ryan clarke shut down role even?

Any ideas would be appreciated

If i had to guess probably in a position that you didn't mention with Longmire think outside of the box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back