Game Day Round 23, 2018: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minch, Weller, Connellan and Wright are all players that can / have played as a forward for us at AFL or VFL and at the moment I’d be looking at trading/delisting those players before Lonie.

He’s essentially been given a lifeline to save his career the last few weeks and he’s taken it with both hands.
Connellan is already delisted. Can't believe considering the season we've had with form and injuries that we are delisting anyone that's showed a bit at Sandy without giving them a run in the senior team.

Sounds like he's getting traded or delisted. Hasn't been offered a contract.
I disagree with that. The club is probably just keeping its options open at this stage. Lonie would be in the expendable pile right now and rightly so, and the club will want to see what it can get for him first before offering a contract. His value won't be much, but he could form part of a trade.

Surely Lonie is worth more on our list then what’ll we get for him.

Wright, Minch and Weller, (as said above) can free up list space, and are similar players positionslly.

Give him a two year contract and keep playing him till someone earns his spot.

We know he can get the ball, tackles and pressures well. Now he’s getting consistent opportunities for goals, and converting them he has earned his spot.

Minch, Weller, Connellan and Wright are all players that can / have played as a forward for us at AFL or VFL and at the moment I’d be looking at trading/delisting those players before Lonie.

He’s essentially been given a lifeline to save his career the last few weeks and he’s taken it with both hands.

He couldn’t have done much else. We need to keep him. Just hitting 50 games. Give him two years.

Connellan already delisted

Get used to it. Our broadcast schedule was damn good this year.

Expecting a lot more Sunday twilight after the year we've had.
ohh I just realised it's the normal 4:40pm twilight. I blame foxtel cos... it has us on channel 504 with the game starting at 6:15pm... I thought that was super weird

but then I look on channel 503 and the game is starting at the normal 4:30 timeslot

I'm glad you said something cos I would've missed most of the game thinking it started at 6:15pm

9z8enIS.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohh I just realised it's the normal 4:40pm twilight. I blame foxtel cos... it has us on channel 504 with the game starting at 6:15pm... I thought that was super weird

but then I look on channel 503 and the game is starting at the normal 4:30 timeslot

I'm glad you said something cos I would've missed most of the game thinking it started at 6:15pm

9z8enIS.jpg

Ha ha yeah me too. It was the "Live" bit that tricked me

9z8enIS.jpg

!!!!
I knew i saw it !
Mrs; what times the game start?
Me: ******* 6 oclock
Mrs: 6 oclock?
Me: yeah....hey, hang on..........

Did the same thing, 504 not 503 so im told

9z8enIS.jpg

Haha happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back