Game Day Round 23 - Geelong v Melbourne, 7:25pm, GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make that my new avatar
eyPijNF.png

What a win that was. The fight back was outstanding. Clarry dominated, Maxy in the last quarter was huge. Lever was a brick wall down back. And Kozzy. he loves the big stage. On to the finals!

Morning fellas.

Just had a read through from half time. Amazing.

So many great moments.

I liked Fritta kicking the Hannan 2018 goal in the last. Lever not trying to be a hero (like Bailey Smith having a shot from 55, dickhead) and Stanley nowhere to be seen. Jeremy Cameron nearly knocking himself out on a fellow Cat and Trac crying talking about Deez Kulture.

Doesn't get any *en better. Enjoy it lads

Dont know how many times ive watch the reply of max's mark and goal but its over 20.

God bless Rhys Stanley, no idea what he was actually doing, about 4 cats turn to him and start abusing him when Max makes. :tearsofjoy:

Still cant believe it.
I noticed most of the goals came from deep kicks to packs, the talls got theball to ground, intense pressure and we got the shot.

PS, i am very logical in real life, but when it comes to the dees, all sorts of omens and superstitions creep in from so many years of misery.
In 2018 we had two close losses to the cats, but beat them when it counted in the finals.

thats my one fear for the finals, but i think we will do win it - it feels different this time.

We should charge people to read the past 10+ pages, that’s a ******* rollercoaster there people!!

I’m going to lock this now but I swear I’m going to archive this classic. Priceless stuff in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back