Round 23 venting and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few spuds as always but nice of Neale to finally repay my mistake in selecting him and finish with 162, brought me up to my best score of the year with 2522 and a final ranking of 12,697 which is pretty shocking considering I finished the byes around 4k higher and thought I was well placed to push on. Instead it all went to ****.

I've enjoyed the venting threads a lot more than the scorelines and so thanks all and cya in a few months :thumbsu:.

Ended with 2423. I knew from seeing so many of my players go for 130+, that Macrae C was going to spud it up. God knows why I kept putting myself through the torture of this season.

5843 my final rank.

Next year I’ll actually watch preseason and spend more than 2 days on my team. Must’ve lost my mind when I put Jamie Elliot and Darling in my team :drunk:

See you all next year!

2354 here, blew out a few hundred spots to 5793. Happy with that for my 2nd year, lots learnt and most of it coming from all the fine peeps on here.

Cheers for an awesome fantasy season everyone. Been a great year for our rapidly growing board. Bring on 2020 👍

Does anyone know where you can get your round 23 weekly ranking.
Open above link in a browser. (Log in if not already logged in)
ALL will give your final ranking.
Then scroll right to R23.
My final rank was 3,196 but round 23 rank was a crazy 26,355

Dominated and won every league and end up losing the GF (and $600 prize) in a paid league. Bringing in dusty and not captaining grundy will haunt me for the offseason. Him bringing in J. Cameron killed me... only losing by 23 points really stings.

On a brighter note it was my best finish ever! 369 overall and learnt alot this year in my second year back. Wrong bye structure was probably the difference between me getting a hat and finishing where i did. Onto next year... god i love this game.

Can someone tell me why my screen looks like this. l cant seem to swap players around because of the overlapping. Is anyone else having the same problem..Many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    964.4 KB · Views: 119

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happened to me last year if I zoomed in too far. Trying zooming out 1 or 2 frames
l could only go to 110% with no luck...increasing it further resulted in me losing the team page to individually listed players..

Can someone tell me why my screen looks like this. l cant seem to swap players around because of the overlapping. Is anyone else having the same problem..Many thanks
Your screen resolution is too low. Either change it to a higher setting or as Lyyynnnchy said, zoom out (not in) a little. Try 80-90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back