Game Day Round 3, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the basis for concluding that. Rayner did not have compelling clearance numbers last year. In fact, he was well down the list.
View attachment 1941877

I would be much more inclined to play McCluggage, Bailey and Zorko in the middle than Rayner.
I think you would be better off looking at the centre-clearances-per-centre-bounce-attendance table.

Mark it down - Cam Pumba Rayner to play the third fiddle to Neale and Dunks and absolutely towel the Pies up.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I'm starting to feel a bit cocky about tonight.

It's just an emotion and an intuitive feeling.

I don't think we're going to give it up so easily after 5 years of effort.

I’m riding solo tonight but scanned all my tickets to help get us a sellout. Some might call me a hero. I’d tend to agree.

Let's meet for a beer. Your shout.

BRAB is also expecting a drink, but as he's a Gold Coaster he only drinks vodka redbull

Let's meet for a beer. Your shout.

BRAB is also expecting a drink, but as he's a Gold Coaster he only drinks vodka redbull

Let me guess, top of gate 2 stairs?

Oscar had a really hard time against Cameron and Cox in the GF. Daniher had just 4 HO.
I think that is the main reason they have gone with Fort for this game.
If he wants to stay there, he has to have a good impact on the game.

I hope Neal is close to 95% fit going into tonights encounter and Payne comes in with the right mindset.
Dev Robertson needs to show he is best 22 not just someone that scrapes into the side.
Lohmann if not sub is in the same boat as Robertson.
If Berry actually plays wing and has another below average game, he is on the chopping block also.
I am confident if Berry plays wing he will play well.

Rayner played possibly his best game for the Lions with 17 disposals and kicking 4G.1B in this round last year.
Hopefully he repeats that effort tonight.

It will take an overall team effort for the vast majority of the game to get the 4 points tonight.
I am hoping for a win and any margin will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back