Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koschitzke scaled up 4 points with final scaling. Clearly the flogs at CD had on him field too :$
Dropping that mark took considerable talent. Probably awarded the points because it was harger to drop than catch it.

Finished up on 2341, which looks pretty good based on what I'm seeing in here.

Captain Gawn welcome back to your natural role 💪

Brought in Impey, which I'm very happy with, and Cerra, who I'm disappointed with but Freo were down across the board and I needed that cheaper option to afford the Impster as well so I'm happy with it.

Butters let me down after a couple of good weeks but hopefully Port never play that s**t again and his scores shoot back up. Happy with everyone else though it's starting to look like I'll need to turn Flawn into Gawndy fairly quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Stats Man Gerald .....says a 3 year ave is 129 & 113 divided by 2 = 121

He didn't play in 2019 .....the facts are the facts :cool:
That ain’t three years and that ain’t how you do averages. Have to total the scores and divide by games played. What you’re doing is called the ‘median’ score.

That ain’t three years and that ain’t how you do averages. Have to total the scores and divide by games played. What you’re doing is called the ‘median’ score.
My numbers man says stick your guns Wayneo ......it's all about getting the numbers to fill your narrative, accuracy is secondary

BTW I did this .....total scores divided by #games played = 122 over a 3 year period :cool:

Counter abacus.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back