Trades Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This season is cooked for fantasy. Hard to be interested. I’ve had a decent start to the round based on my Richmond/Hawks players. Cudos to whoever wins this year. Definitely a good time to take advantage.

I’ve come up with two options for trades.

Option 1:
Macrae to Florent
Cumming to Rivers
Davis to Simpkin

Drops Crae who I think will get hurt by Libbas return. Florent on the up and role is there to s**t. Gets two non playing rookies out the side too and let’s me field Simpkin instead of McInnerny or Brown.

Option 2:
Xerri to Cameron
Cumming to Rivers
David to any rookie

I’d call this one the boring option, but probably the smart option and what I would be doing if it were a full length season.

Still leaning option one as it does make cash and would boost my team in terms of points games.

Also, anyone going Rowell as captain? To me he actually seems my best option. Can’t take Titch’s 70, and best options are probably Docherty, Macrae, Dunkley, Zerrert, D.Smith, Ba.Smith, Petracca. Genuinely don’t really trust any of those guys, and the crows are terrible atm... Looks like Rowell it is...

Neale worth it at that price or better to go down to a Selwood type? Neale a clear top 2 or 3 mid but i am so scared paying for the uber premos.
I started with Neale this year having never previously had him (ever)
Based on him only missing like 1 or 2 games in 6 years and also averaging 100+ for 5 years straight. Very consistent and not in/out of your side like Treloar etc.

Over the years I've read the vents of Neale being on 70 at half time and only just reaching the tonne by full time, so I know not to count my chickens before they hatch with him but it was Neale, Oliver or Gaff for that consistent spot in my side.
Probably should've got all 3 instead of Macrae/Dunkley and paired those 3 with Coniglio & Mitchell.

Could be plenty of ball down back the way you boys are playing atm?
Haha yes! Fair point. Although Smithers more of an soft uncontested boy - doesn't work hard for his ball. It will be a line ball call for a trade out this week. I can get to McGrath so I'm going to pull the trigger. But can see the reasoning to hold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like many frustrations with the current website/app...
Here's my biggest gripe with the website this season.

I want to check my League Ladder / Matchups.

I click "League" at the top and scroll down to "Matchups".

You'd think i'd be taken to the matchups in my preferred league, or the matchups in all my leagues in a summarised form.

Do i get taken there?

No.

I get taken to a page of open leagues (in Round 3) to sign up for. It's Round 3, why the * wwould i want to join more leagues. Show me MY ******* LESAGUES WHEN I CLICK SHOW ME MY LEAGUES YOU INCOMPETENT campaignerS

Should I get Rivers or Hayden Young? Wasn't Young projected to be one of the best fantasy rookies this year?

Also, I have to field 3 of the following: D.Cameron, C.Taylor, Budarick, Sturt, M.King.
I've locked in C.Taylor. Thinking of backing in form and fielding D.Cameron and Budarick for the last 2 spots. Sturt was great in round 1 but needed 3 goals. M.King also relies on goals which he might not get vs Collingwood.

That's unbelievable. Using DPP with no Thursday night players and not going negative in salary should be fine 😡😡

I couldn't reverse my trades through the app and only displayed the roll-back option even though I couldn't use it. On the website I could just reverse one at a time.

Should I get Rivers or Hayden Young? Wasn't Young projected to be one of the best fantasy rookies this year?

Also, I have to field 3 of the following: D.Cameron, C.Taylor, Budarick, Sturt, M.King.
I've locked in C.Taylor. Thinking of backing in form and fielding D.Cameron and Budarick for the last 2 spots. Sturt was great in round 1 but needed 3 goals. M.King also relies on goals which he might not get vs Collingwood.
Rivers

Young might not make the cut with Wilson and Hill coming in, all Dockers fans would prefer Young to play but can definitely see him being squeezed at some point.
Rivers for JS I reckon

what trades did you end up making?
Cumming > Ash
English > B Smith
Naismith > Pittonet

Trades are fine (although I do want to change), but it's just so frustrating how this website and app barely functions. Like how tf am I not able to rollback/reverse? Just because of a Titch VC?

After a week of processing millions of trade ideas decided to hold firm and just move some off the bench to cash cows and give my guys one more week.

If all else fails next week could be interesting 🤔

Cumming > Ash
English > B Smith
Naismith > Pittonet

Trades are fine (although I do want to change), but it's just so frustrating how this website and app barely functions. Like how tf am I not able to rollback/reverse? Just because of a Titch VC?

Its a terrible website so they're basically saying "we can't be bothered coding this so you can't do it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back