Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what I hate to is the old “ but we got 3 flags in 4 years “ yes great it was fantastic we did but doesent mean we should just take the attitude “ oh well we can be s*t again “ ****** loser mentality it is and shits me , that ******* Meehan should have been replaced already ffs
I hear meehan is only on $500 bucks a week

talk about cost cutting

Just trying to get Dusty to 300, forever grateful for having him in the Richmond colours.Time to look forward to our next batch of tigers, hard to believe the last 3 cups. I am an oldie so 8 premierships in the space of 18 seasons such a great club.
Time moves quickly, thankgod for youtube just to be able to relive all the great moments from 17 to 20.Looking forward to Dimma burning the sausages at GC we move forward Camel and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless everyone here is willing to put up with regular 5 goal losses next few years by playing kids, experienced and proven campaigners like grimes, KMac, Broady etc won’t and shouldn’t be dropped. These blokes may have slowed but aren’t making anymore stuff ups than a 5 gamer and will help kid’s on field development.
Should never be dropped.

Can't believe they haven't put in Cumberland. Yze is as cooked as dumma
Don't get me wrong I like Cumbo, but I think some of you need to come around to the idea that it's not a coach problem and it's actually a player problem...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back