Review Round 4, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Two words - Cameron Rayner

Rayners best game. Wilmot is a big talent. Big O did what he needed to do. Daniher and Charlie cashed in and played well. Ashcroft so good for someone playing his 4th AFL game. Starcevich a rare poor game. Umpires putrid.

Nick Daicos sh!t himself in a contest in that last qtr. See if they replay that in the media this week.

Rayners best game. Wilmot is a big talent. Big O did what he needed to do. Daniher and Charlie cashed in and played well. Ashcroft so good for someone playing his 4th AFL game. Starcevich a rare poor game. Umpires putrid.

Nick Daicos sh!t himself in a contest in that last qtr. See if they replay that in the media this week.
Wilmot is getting better with every game. Needs to continue getting senior games as he offers heaps.

I mean, if being a Lions fan isn't a rollercoaster!!! We lost the 2 gettable games and won the 2 toughest ones.

Rayner was fantastic, really set the tone early. Pretty much everyone who needed to step up did exactly that. Very impressive against a very solid side.

Now if we can just take that on the road!!!!

Well done boys, great response

someone Has made a gif of it in the game thread in the main forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing win by the lads. Glad we have a few Fox games in a row, listening to the BT and Brayshaw Collingwood lovefest was nauseating.
But now, the challenge becomes bringing this standard of footy every week.

In the meantime though, Country Roads and Sweet Caroline on repeat please :D

Great game by a lot. Cam and Charlie were great up forward and I thought Eric and Joe competed a lot better as well. Gunston was quiet as was Linc although I thought from the ground Linc’s pressure might’ve been a bit better.

Thought the mids were pretty good, Hugh is still down on his usual self although thought he got a bit better as the game went on.

McKenna made a few mistakes early but he offers us something down back and I am liking his inclusion. I thought Harris, Payne and Joyce were all solid tonight. Probably helps they weren’t up against a top class forward half right now.

It was the first time I’ve seen Nicky Daicos live. Would be up there with the biggest seagull in the league right now. Great player when he has the ball in space and their game plan is to have the ball go through him but a few times tonight in close and under pressure he quite literally **** his pants. Needs to work on that before people get carried away with calls of the number 1 player in the league.

Last edited:
Apologies for the intrusion but as someone at the game Daicos went missing in the second when the game was effectively won so no way could he be BOG. 10/10 for the dive in the last though
No arguments here - the real question is what type of gear is Matthew Lloyd on?

Cam is going to be the player we hoped, flat out beast. Happy for Joe and wrapped he told them to jam their interview, few on here should be a bit embarrassed about the carry on after last week. We are a very very good side when we get it right. Chuck 6 goals- what a show. That shimmy on the goal line was a thing of beauty.

If the footy is actually a video game and that video game had a button that allowed you to attempt to break a tackle then I think Zac Bailey is pressing that button a little bit too much.

Back