Trades Round 4 trades (aka We Need to Talk About Rocky)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun facts for those trading out Goldy:
  • He scored 95 in round 1 without Campbell in the side. Av 69 with Campbell. Campbell is out this week. None of North's ins are rucks.
  • This week he's up against Reilly O'Brien.

Wow Gibbons saved.

Opens up too many options my mind can handle now with no other immediate trades needed.

1. Gibbons to Petrucelle still.
2. Balta to Petrucelle (costly).
3. Setterfield or Parker to Rozee and field him at F6.
4. Archie Smith to Zac Clarke for a playing R3.

So many options... impossible to decide....

..but whatever I choose I feel like its the wrong call. Can't NOT trade though..

In a similar situation. Going 2 mostly because I reckon Balta is the least likely of the playing rooks to make money. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I can't believe they've picked Gibbons again just to play that forward role which he's hopeless at, hopefully he might actually get some mid time.

Fun facts for those trading out Goldy:
  • He scored 95 in round 1 without Campbell in the side. Av 69 with Campbell. Campbell is out this week. None of North's ins are rucks.
  • This week he's up against Reilly O'Brien.
Why did I have to read this....

Stuff it, Rockliff to Libba and Goldy to Grundy locked in. Still can’t be confident on Rocky this weekend

Making trades coming home late after uni on a friday night is just the worse. Can't believe I'm going to be trading Taranto for Libba right now. It was Sheed OUT for the entire week but think Sheed does better this week with an easier matchup. Can't wait to see how much this backfires
Other trade is scott to stack

I feel like Taranto will score better than Sheed in the long run

Locked in.

Dunkley -> Rozee
English -> Grundy

Thinking of putting the C on Grundy on debut against the guy he replaced. Ice cold.

Would anybody be confident fielding Miers?
I am fielding him. Think Cats get a hold of GWS at KP and he should get opportunities. I have to field either him or Petrol though so not exactly holding anyone good out.

Hurry up and lockout so I can stop overthinking everything

Scott > Stack
Balta > Schultz (meh trade)

Avoided Rozee due to his price. I'll probably, definitely regret it.

Elliot -> Miers
Gibbons -> Stack

Leaves me $200k in the bank for next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locked in.

Dunkley -> Rozee
English -> Grundy

Thinking of putting the C on Grundy on debut against the guy he replaced. Ice cold.

I am fielding him. Think Cats get a hold of GWS at KP and he should get opportunities. I have to field either him or Petrol though so not exactly holding anyone good out.
Hope you did those trades. #win

Making trades coming home late after uni on a friday night is just the worse. Can't believe I'm going to be trading Taranto for Libba right now. It was Sheed OUT for the entire week but think Sheed does better this week with an easier matchup. Can't wait to see how much this backfires
Other trade is scott to stack

Does better? He had a 93. At his price is 93 really "better trade him out" territory? I'm sure there must be something else you can use your trades for

geez i dont know. Definitely plays as a defender rather than midfielder. Got his goal from a 50m penalty. Took a couple of contested marks in the backline which you wouldnt bank on week to week. That being a good game i can see him having an average game and scoring 45.

Grimes comes back from suspension this week.

Don't think Grimes makes all that much difference, tbh. Stack seems more like someone they're playing high in defence/along the wing. With Short, Cotchin and Martin out (to name a few), he should easily be able to establish himself for the next month or more
id hate to say i told you so... but I told you so!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back