Trades Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it blasphemy to trade titch. I am just not seeing his piggish self. For some reason these 16min games r really hurting those that use to junk it up and he was the best at it. Also hawthorn midfield is more balanced now and looks less reliant on him. Am i craazy?

Few of us were talking about this when lockout lifted, his shoulders certainly aren't helping, and he doesn't have to carry that whole midfield with Worpel, Winguard, Smith and O'Meara being in the form they're in. I'm effectively trading him out to grab the cash for Jacobs -> Gawn this week.

Few of us were talking about this when lockout lifted, his shoulders certainly aren't helping, and he doesn't have to carry that whole midfield with Worpel, Winguard, Smith and O'Meara being in the form they're in. I'm effectively trading him out to grab the cash for Jacobs -> Gawn this week.
Good to see im not the only crazy one

Couldn't disagree more, you pick Whitfield at the start of the season to be a keeper for the long haul. He will come good and start pumping out 90+ SCORES.
GWS have been playing badly and he was unlucky to get concussed. Once you trade him you're locking in the bad scores and you need to use more trades to bring him back in. I'm fortunate I don't have him but will probably grab him before round 6/7 for Greenwood.

The past is done. Those terrible whit scores are locked in for anyone still holding no matter what they do now.
But from here they can still make some cash by dumping him, while jumping on someone else also making more cash.
Then jump back on whit if/when he bottoms out.
Best to treat it like a stock market.

Whitfield shares are dropping $100k over the next fortnight.
Simpkin shares are going up $100k in the next fortnight.
In 2 weeks a budarik type might be ready to upgrade.... and whit will be a cherry ripe bargain option.
The fact 2x trades on the same player shouldn't mean anything. Just deal in raw numbers and cash.

Yeah have Cameron at utility at the moment and all the noise is that he is getting dropped for Cox, so that gives a bit of flexibility there.

I would hold off one more week on pulling the trigger on sidebottom honestly as I'm considering the same move. Up against GWS this week and while you think De Boer will tag Pendles most likely, there's still the risk with the form sidebottom is in. Plus, I think a week to see how the pies midfield share the ball around with Treloar back in is important. Everyone always talks about how Treloar and Adams affect each other, but Sidebottom largely had his ripping 2018 form with Treloar out of the team as well, so just want to see if he maintains it this week first.

As someone that massively regretted not getting in ROB last year, pull the trigger on Pittonet. Still has a lot more cash to make and while it sucks having one of them on bench, it's better than watching both of them likely pushing 550-600k and not being able to cash them in later.
Pittonet is the obrien of this year. He has showed he will score well. Average close to 80 and i bet u will stay like that all year. Thats a 100 before. He will get to 650+ this year easily if not way more. Problem is rucks r scoring sooo well this year so makes choice is $ generation more important. Only Rowell will make more than him this year.

Have no idea with trades this week, have nearly all of the top 10 -BE players

Do I get rid of Sturt for Butler/ another rookie

I can't think of 3 trades that move my team forward, just sideways boring trades.

I traded in Neale last week so trades feel boring/ pointless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair named ruck and McLean also stays in.

Happy with Naismith to World Wide last week and not looking back.

Yeah I really want to go Naismith / World wide combo for some reason!
But I'll wait a week to see Naismith get through and hopefully next week will see one or both of sink / McLean dropped.

Yeah I really want to go Naismith / World wide combo for some reason!
But I'll wait a week to see Naismith get through and hopefully next week will see one or both of sink / McLean dropped.
It’s always tempting to save big coin in the rucks but seems to usually come back to haunt.

Grundy/Gawn + World Wide is the right balance imo and the poll position set up right now.

I know he’s been average, but is Danger as option? Other than his De Boer 40, been ok, a BCV 90 and 117. Melbourne and GC coming up, as well as a VC option for round 6 v St.Kilda

getting Danger over Cripps allows me to get Noble up to Lachie Weller

I know he’s been average, but is Danger as option? Other than his De Boer 40, been ok, a BCV 90 and 117. Melbourne and GC coming up, as well as a VC option for round 6 v St.Kilda

getting Danger over Cripps allows me to get Noble up to Lachie Weller
I’ve got him and still bullish. Playing pretty much pure guts and was on track for much more last week before he tried to KO himself in a marking contest. The price drops sucks for those who started him but he’s definitely a bargain to get now near 700k.

I’ve got him and still bullish. Playing pretty much pure guts and was on track for much more last week before he tried to KO himself in a marking contest. The price drops sucks for those who started him but he’s definitely a bargain to get now near 700k.
Role is definitely there as you say. I feel people are seeing the average and automatically turning away. He’s got De Boer out of the way now, no other huge threats to come. The old saying “buy low, sell high” certainly applies here imo. Been around the top 8-10 mids for 5 years and I don’t feel like he’s done yet

Role is definitely there as you say. I feel people are seeing the average and automatically turning away. He’s got De Boer out of the way now, no other huge threats to come. The old saying “buy low, sell high” certainly applies here imo. Been around the top 8-10 mids for 5 years and I don’t feel like he’s done yet
The thinking behind him was the 2 seasons pre Tim Kelly he went 118 and 120. Remains to be seen if he’ll ever hit those heights again but there’s definitely some merit in the reasoning.

If any of you had Tim English from the start like me i think its time to get rid of him to a better ruck. He isnt good right now and pretty weak for a ruck. Against sydneys 3 rucks i just cant see him doing well. They will tire him out and funny enough i think all are stronger and better than him.

Trent McKenzie anyone?

466k, BE 4

61 (76 BCV)
75 (93)
72 (90)

looks to have a nice role at Port

I'd be avoiding him. He's played decently well in a winning side. If you expect Port to keep winning then it could be a good pickup, but I'd expect scoring to drop if Port loses. It's why I'm also avoiding those Gold Coast traps like Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back