Game Day Round 6 - Bloods v Oranges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sad reality is we are just not that good of a team anymore.

The sad reality is everybody on here that keep making excuses about being in transition and being young and inexperienced are forgetting one ******* thing. The Players who are being given time to develop and are the ones who are going to set up our future are not ******* good enough. If you think different then you have NFI.

I think he went to Coniglio in the 2nd didn't he? Either way, I'm not going to defend his every move, just didn't think the Reid one was terrible considering the situation. Sometimes you have to change something up and stem the bleeding before you can even think about getting the momentum back.

maybe

you might be 100 percent right

i just dont get what he is protecting, we are 1-4, may as well go for it

PATHETIC clearance from JPK. How long was Jones asking for the ball? Waited until he gave up to handball it to his trailing calf.

The sad reality is everybody on here that keep making excuses about being in transition and being young and inexperienced are forgetting one ******* thing. The Players who are being given time to develop and are the ones who are going to set up our future are not ******* good enough. If you think different then you have NFI.
I've been saying the same thing for weeks.

Something seriously wrong with our coaching staff. Not just Longmire. All of them. There has been * all improvement from our younger players. The likes of Florent, Mills, Ronke and Hayward when he was fit have gone backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on you Ronke, stuffed the forward entry badly, but at least ran back worked hard on the boundry to win the ball back.

To be honest for the people whinging how many Swans players would make the GWS team? Rampe, Heeney but would anyone else make it?

Free kicks 24-13 our way, puts the umpiring conspiracy away, for all the good it's done tonight

Getting utterly smashed in the middle by Taranto, Hopper, Coniglio and co

I feel bad for Ronke. He's giving it 100% just can't do anything right
Which is why we shouldn't be playing him. Recalling him tonight was just staggering imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back