Preview Round 6: Collingwood vs Essendon - Anzac Day Clash - Tuesday 25th April 3:20pm - Preview, Changes and Thoughts

Who will win?

• Essendon

Votes: 52 60.5%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shall not pass the lord of the rings GIF

Selection considerations: Yhere is some selection pressure being placed on the current team.

Possible injuries to Jones and BZT. Jones subbed out, but it would have likely been him anyway.
Snelling and Heppel have done enough to stay in, also Hind was strong when coming in as the sub.
Davey and Voss (depending on how he goes today) as well as Weiderman coming back from a concussion.

Out: Jones and Menzie
In: Weiderman and Davey
Hind in and the sub can rotate to maybe Perkins.

Interesting days ahead.

Last edited:

I really would like the media narrative this week to be about Melbourne not turning up moreso than us playing well; go into this game feeling like they've got something to prove and really take to them.
The narrative will be whatever gets the most clicks unfortunately

I thought he ran through someone early?

I think we should challenge Zach's; he looks like he shifts his shoulder to hit the ground first and minimise the Melbourne player's impact with the ground.
Someone posted this still on Blitz from the tackle. Merrett is somewhat underneath the player. You certainly argue to downgrade the impact from medium to low. Which makes it a fine

ACF0607C-B97D-485D-B478-DC8FC68907EC.jpeg

I thought he ran through someone early?

I think we should challenge Zach's; he looks like he shifts his shoulder to hit the ground first and minimise the Melbourne player's impact with the ground.
Challenge? Has he been suspended?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back