Summary
showers.png

Max 17
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Rainfall amount: 0 to 1 mm
Melbourne area
Mostly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h.

Roof will be closed

Come on Dogs, lets beat the Saints and continue with the good form.

bulldog.gif

#lolnorf
#winforCammo78

Last edited:
"There's more evenness and consistency about St Kilda already, the Saints having won more quarters than even Geelong, the next step clearly converting those near-things to victories.

But Saturday's opponent should be the perfect case study in how to go about doing that. St Kilda and the Western Bulldogs have shared a lot of common ground over the years. It's a shorter path than many would believe to them both residing in the more desirable postcodes of the AFL ladder, too."

Great article in the Age comparing the two clubs.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rn-bulldogs-renewed-bark-20150508-ggwzug.html

Dogs by 52 boyd kicks 4 stringer 6 Bonts 37 touches cordy 15 touches and shows he can play a blivcas role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very nervous. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Gonna miss most of the game while i'm at work sadly :(

You are so Bulldog mate - every game pessimistic! And what is going on with your avatar Igloo? Who is that and what is the significance?

You are so Bulldog mate - every game pessimistic! And what is going on with your avatar Igloo? Who is that and what is the significance?
Haha, just someone off wrestling. There's not really any significance :p

I think too many people are buying in to the media crap about StKilda. We are deserved favourites and should win this one easily.

Cammo seemed liked the type of guy that would be proud win lose or draw

It's just so crazy that in the space of a few weeks, we went from having this penciled in as a win, to now it being a massive danger game. Incredible change in outlook.

I think we get up, the boys would've kept a lid on it. St. Kilda might've had a big showing last week, but they're still St Kilda.

Would love to absolutely smash them, just to put any doubts to rest.

Not sure why all the pessimism going on around here. Sure even if we dropped this game we would still be 4 - 2 and would come out seething against Fremantle next week. Sure I desperately want to smash the saints into oblivion today as much as anyone but if we dropped today's game it won't derail our season. We know we have the calibre of players and the gamestyle to threaten and beat any side on our day.

That being said when have the saints in the past 2 seasons played two really good games in a row. Don't think its happened and under pressure they turn the ball over more than anyone. Particularly with the brand of football they play they are going to be so up and down.

Yet this season we have played a brand of consistent football. Even against the Hawks and with the injuries we had I don't think that was a true reflection of the difference between the two teams. Also we polaxed the pies who (despite last night) have looked like a top 8 team.

5/6 times we have played great football. I expect the same today as well.

Heading to the game soon. As always I am nervous and it makes no difference who we play. I think it will be tight early and I am hoping that we will wear them down. Worried by the outs and their ins, Riewoldt is my danger man, Talia once again has the big job I reckon again. Their back line is pretty solid and if we are to win it it will be through the middle, plenty of dash and dare of half back and frenetic pressure.

Go Dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back