MVP Round 6 - GWS Giants vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - Mohr. Really surprised me this game. Looked to control a lot of the backline in the first half. Top effort.
4 - Cameron. 6 goals says it all.
3 - Giles. First half went really well in the middle.
2 - Townsend. Awesome job on Watson.
1 - Scully. Starting to show what he's got after some articles on his worth.

Tough to leave out guys like Adams but you only get 5.

5 - Mohr - really impressed on a day we were short handed down back
4 - Cameron - on his way to being star
3 - Townsend - really adds something to the team and I think too often when the coaches select the team they focus too much on what he can't do rather then what he brings to the team
2 - Scully - great first half, and will become a very good player for us and would expect to start to really see that in the 2nd 1/2 of the year and certainly from next year onwards
1- Palmer - has really lifted in the last few weeks and is showing why we recruited him

Special mention: Adams - really impressive effort and hopefully we will re-sign him very soon

5.Tim Mohr - was at his best. A beast.
4. Jeremy Cameron - Six goals - Daniel who?
3. Jacob Townsend - took on the brownlow medalist and had his measure.
2. Tom Scully - I'm happy with him. More of the same please.
1. Jonathan Giles - was Huge in the middle.

Honourable mentions to just about everyone else. That was our youngest and most inexperienced team EVER. Proud of the effort today.

5- Mohr
4- Scully
3- Cameron
2- Giles
1- Townsend

Would like more votes please for Gilham, Palmer, Adams and probably a few more....nice to have a hard decision for a change

Hi guys, hope you don't mind the intrusion, but I was bloody impressed by your kids. Cameron is going to be a star and with a pre-season (or two) more under their belts the ability to run out games will improve. Loved the game style too, very exciting to watch.

ROUND 6 VOTES

5 - Mohr (34)
4 - Cameron (29)
3 - Townsend (20)
2 - Scully (19)
1 - Giles (10)

Next best:

Adams and Palmer

LEADER BOARD AFTER ROUND 6

14 - Ward
13 - Treloar
12 - Scully