Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could last weeks game by Balta, just give him the confidence to score more
Yep! I'm holding the stud for as long as possible. I reckon he stays in the side playing that 2nd ruck role. 58% ToG on the weekend, his highest so far. Playing off a 4 day break so I expect that to drop again, but surely getting fitter. Grigg still out for a long time

I like Lockhart more as a potential future swinging M11/D8 loophole doughnut than as a traditional cash cow. What he scores or even if he plays again doesn't bother me.
Wouldn’t you just get someone later then? Seems like a weird time to do it especially if you get injuries and what not?

Hi guys,

Just looking at possible trade options this week, only have 66K in the bank and considering the following:

Clark > LockHart (nets 137K but scores JS a worry)

Scott > Ross (As bad as scott has been since the first game, still only has a be of like 14, and only nets like 50k)

Parker > Baker (only nets 50k but baker looks the goods, only downside here is I want to get Telly in next week and parker was going to be the sacrifice, willy drew still has plenty of cash to make).

Clark > Lockhart
and
Scrimshaw > Crisp

Team below:

1556070331911.png

Thanks guys.

Clark -> Lockhart lets me move Moore to Tkelly next week, hopefully with Kelly dropping a bit in price due to Hutchings and Moore pretty much maxing out on the back of a 50+ BE

Twin 80s from Kelly and Moore would be ideal I think

another option....

Collins > daniels (F4) (increase of 38pts pts per round, and gets rookie off field)
OR
Williams > Lloyd (increase of 35pts per round, and gets D1)

Sometimes a good whinge is better than a good phuk :thumbsu:

Got that outta my system so back to business.

Thinking about bringing in Dunkley. Thoughts ?
giphy.gif

26 trades with $62K in the bank.

Thinking Collins to Lockhart.

AND

Gray to Baker? Am I crazy for thinking this is a good thing to do? Possibly too much of a downgrade?

Can't think of anything else I should be doing, need to start making coin for upgrades! Any other trade ideas are greatly appreciated!!

c1.JPG
c2.JPG

In two minds on whether to double downgrade this week (Lockhart, Baker or Ross) or to bring in Rocky or Sicily.

Hatley, Hayes and potentially Lewis on the horizon as other options next week.

03604c973307bf2f5a0b32faa8529864.jpg

a122735f1ed35d3eb74b615c986c8afa.jpg

e24a14f17d88e2567ed6a0aecc305cf5.jpg

Lockhart provides a basement rookie with dpp for almost maxed out Clark and Collins.

Cousins pretty much maxed out and a good time to trade him. Ross an option here or Baker with Setterfield into midfield.

Then there is the option of just doing one of those downgrades and upgrade cousins/Clark/Collins into Rocky or Sicily.

Probably leaning towards double downgrade this week to accumulate some $ before upgrades in the next few weeks. Means I’ll miss Rocky’s basement price

Any thoughts? Andrew Birch PoopingHindi go you pups

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hard to give serious advice, without seeing your team .....the advice depends on your team situation, # of trades ...and scoring at present
28 trades left and 13k in the kitty, 2190 last week and in the top 5k overall
Was thinking:
Butters>Ross
Parker>baker
Net 200k and next week Rozee>T.Kelly
BD174AD4-690D-444D-8564-882537A47374.png EA4ACCDA-8F20-460F-BC6A-821629D3D475.png

Lockhart vs Ross
JS and scoring?
Cotchin and Graham are the danger to Ross. I think Lockhart was injured not dropped so JS seems better?
Scoring wise Ross is ahead, although Lockhart could play back so might change things...

Seems a real possibility. Melbourne have lost 2 players from defence, (Jetta and JWagner), and the ins are players who usually play in mid/fwd positions. Garlett will be the small forward, so it seems likely Lockhart will go back.
awesome :thumbsu:

i'll be taking him regardless but that certainly improves his scoring potential

Did some planning this morning, lovely day for it.

This week will just be Clark to Lockhart, leaving me with $142k and this:

a.jpg

Then next week I should be able to afford:

Scrimshaw -> Hurn
Duursma -> Hately

Rough plan for when to trade / potentially trade non-promos.

Before byes or potentially before byes:
  • Duursma soon
  • Scrimshaw soon
  • Drew soon
  • Constable soonish or r12
  • Atkins soonish or r12
  • Setterfield soonish or r13
  • Balta soonish or r13
  • Scott soonish or r13
Not until byes if they keep playing:
  • Moore r12
  • Sheed r12 or keep
  • Walsh r13 or keep
  • Hore r13
  • Brodie Smith r14 or keep
  • O'Brien r14 to Grundy
  • Lockhart keep

Yeah ok, maybe i'll pass not :drunk:
If you do Moore to baker it makes about 170k and baker is due to go up 70k this week, it’s a risk but could be worth it
Yeah as long as you realise that Moore has job security, is scoring ok at 78avg, and has DPP. You would need to be thinking Baker plays in your best 22 each week and can avge 75+. I'd be holding Moore a little longer....to me he's becoming the guy you upgrade rather than downgrade and i'm trying to downgrade lesser performing rooks rather than just guys at a nicer price.

28 trades left and 13k in the kitty, 2190 last week and in the top 5k overall
Was thinking:
Butters>Ross
Parker>baker
Net 200k and next week Rozee>T.Kelly
View attachment 660926View attachment 660927

IMO Clark to Lockhart ....then at the first opportunity move Lockhart to replace Clark ...this opens up your Duursma DPP to swith from DEF to MID ....you have enough money in this trade to go Rozee to Kelly next week

Yes do the Parker trade, if you feel inclined .....personally I wouldn't, as I think Parker will rebound

Also remember to loophole tonight .....put Setterfield on field with (E) on Balta ....never know, he could do a Gibbons ;)

26 trades with $62K in the bank.

Thinking Collins to Lockhart.

AND

Gray to Baker? Am I crazy for thinking this is a good thing to do? Possibly too much of a downgrade?

Can't think of anything else I should be doing, need to start making coin for upgrades! Any other trade ideas are greatly appreciated!!

View attachment 660924

Your backline needs a bit of work. Scrimshaw > rookie and Collins > Crisp or B Smith

Lockhart vs Ross
JS and scoring?
Cotchin and Graham are the danger to Ross. I think Lockhart was injured not dropped so JS seems better?
Scoring wise Ross is ahead, although Lockhart could play back so might change things...
Got 2 more weeks before Cotchin is fit. Can't see Graham pushing Ross out at the moment.

Did some planning this morning, lovely day for it.

This week will just be Clark to Lockhart, leaving me with $142k and this:

View attachment 660928

Then next week I should be able to afford:

Scrimshaw -> Hurn
Duursma -> Hately

Rough plan for when to trade / potentially trade non-promos.

Before byes or potentially before byes:
  • Duursma soon
  • Scrimshaw soon
  • Drew soon
  • Constable soonish or r12
  • Atkins soonish or r12
  • Setterfield soonish or r13
  • Balta soonish or r13
  • Scott soonish or r13
Not until byes if they keep playing:
  • Moore r12
  • Sheed r12 or keep
  • Walsh r13 or keep
  • Hore r13
  • Brodie Smith r14 or keep
  • O'Brien r14 to Grundy
  • Lockhart keep
good side, good plan :thumbsu:

Drew on the bench feels like a waste though. have you considered swinging Moore into defense, Setterfield forward and Duursma into mids?
gets Drew on field, Scrim off, opens up your D/M link and gives you a better Mid E should Constable miss again.
it's a whole lot of messing around for marginal gains (if any) but i'm just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back