Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly 0.0 cap left after this one hehe. Even if Rankine is another week out, i think i will just bring him in. Would rather have 1 less week of him then bring in someone i will end up trading right back out anyway. Gotta try to manage trades

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 9.22.22 AM.png

Exactly 0.0 cap left after this one hehe. Even if Rankine is another week out, i think i will just bring him in. Would rather have 1 less week of him then bring in someone i will end up trading right back out anyway. Gotta try to manage trades

View attachment 908609
Exactly my trades but $13k left so can't get much more than base price rookie anyway. However, if Rankine isn't named, I may get someone else but did also consider bringing him in regardless.

Now just 4 rookies on field
Starcevich & Young
Anderson & Serong
(Plus Pitto-nay but as he's a 1st choice, starting ruck maybe he's not such a rookie)

Exactly my trades but $13k left so can't get much more than base price rookie anyway. However, if Rankine isn't named, I may get someone else but did also consider bringing him in regardless.

Now just 4 rookies on field
Starcevich & Young
Anderson & Serong
(Plus Pitto-nay but as he's a 1st choice, starting ruck maybe he's not such a rookie)

I am down to Serong, Anderson and Taylor on field. Feels nice not having to lean on too many rookies, though I don't get overly worried about them if they have job security. You get what you pay for at least. Serong is my only "worry" really, but I always try to keep my mid reserves current. Pitt isn't a rookie, and he's at least giving you good point value. I will be upgrading him right to Gawn

G'day, who of the following do you think is the LEAST likely to get a game? T.Rivers, F.Mcasey, T.Brown

Any word on whether Bailey Smith will get up?

G'day, who of the following do you think is the LEAST likely to get a game? T.Rivers, F.Mcasey, T.Brown

Any word on whether Bailey Smith will get up?
Mcasey least likely, being that he didn't play last week, and hasn't been that great.

Smith & Vandameer both trained well apparently.

Bo Sen a vooo lagi.

What?
Um, this fijian bloke.
$170k. His name stood out last year when scouring rookies.
Doubt he has much job security.
I'm guessing Mason Cox is dropped this week for sure now?
COLLINGWOOD has pulled a selection shock, naming second-year forward Atu Bosenavulagi for his AFL debut against Hawthorn on Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom Sheed anyone? 34 BE coming off a 138 BCV with Crows Freo next 2.
I'm grabbing him this week over Whitfield. Could bite my ass. It's the season to do it though. My reasoning;
- Adelaide + Freo next two
- Optus Stadium stretch of games
- Whitfield coming up against Port who have been the most constrictive fantasy side this year

Ceglar a possibility to be dropped and Big Boy to tackle Grundy?? I hope this isn't the case
I have a feeling we're in for some carnage tonight

Ceglar a possibility to be dropped and Big Boy to tackle Grundy?? I hope this isn't the case
I have a feeling we're in for some carnage tonight
Wouldnt actually be the end of the world for me.. can throw Luko forward and trade Ceglar who i need gone anyway to either H.Young or McEvoy himself

Surely they take both in to tackle Grundy

Just saw a hawks supporter say it was a rumour in one of the pies groups. I would think they'd want to share the load on him too though
I'd like to get rid of Ceglar but not for another couple of weeks

I'm grabbing him this week over Whitfield. Could bite my ass. It's the season to do it though. My reasoning;
- Whitfield coming up against Port who have been the most constrictive fantasy side this year
Thinking of doing the same. Also heard that it'll rain during the Giants game

Those upcoming matchups and the extended homestand are juicy for Sheed. Obviously the main worry is when Shuey comes back in a week or three, as well as the general inconsistency of the Eags midfield. But you've got me rethinking my Steele choice.

Also, anyone reckon Bennell might be worth the extra cash over Aarts? Since I'll have to field one of them. They'll probably make about the same cash, likely that Bennell scores a bit more, but he comes with extra that JS/injury risk.

Those upcoming matchups and the extended homestand are juicy for Sheed. Obviously the main worry is when Shuey comes back in a week or three, as well as the general inconsistency of the Eags midfield. But you've got me rethinking my Steele choice.

Also, anyone reckon Bennell might be worth the extra cash over Aarts? Since I'll have to field one of them. They'll probably make about the same cash, likely that Bennell scores a bit more, but he comes with extra that JS/injury risk.

I take it you have Serong and Green already then? Because if you're prepared to spend $270k on bennell I'd throw another $30k at it and get Green tbh.

Otherwise just go the cheapie for cash. Bennell could break down at any moment in any game.

I think Sheed excels while Shuey is out. Which is obviously this week, potentially next. But with a run of home games and with crowds allowed in WA I can see him doing well even if he splits his time forward. Eagles will pull their finger out at home (or maybe I'm bias...). But I think with his ceiling he's worth a punt at least for a cash grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back