Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really only thinking 1 trade this week.

Nicoski ==> Ibbotson

Nicoski is really annoying me and needs to be traded. Ibbotson is going to rise in price and will free up cash immediately as well as giving me a nice priced player to upgrade later.

I will then wait another week before trading out Hill, probably to Jono Brown, and I'll still have well over 100k left over for future upgrades.

Thoughts?

hey guys

first post here so here goes

here's my team:

dtin0.jpg

what trades (if any) do people here think i should consider ?

things that are going through my head are

myers > ibbotson

stevens > bartel,ablett,cornes (though wouldn't leave me with that much in the bank)

hawkins or rioli > franklin

what do you think of the above trades ? are there any others that you would consider ?

cheers

Surely you could fit a couple more Tigers in. Only 7.

Where's Chrissy Newman?

which trades should I do this week? Option 1 or 2

Option 1:
Out Dyson - In Rookie prob Ibottson (start Cale Morton)
Out Kennelly In Chadillac

Leaves 40k or so in bank

Option 2:
Out Cale Morton - In Rookie (prob Ibbotson)
Out Dyson - In Kane Cornes

Starting mids would be Kornes, Mitchell, Cross, McLean, Stevens, Palmer

but prob not much cash for future

a little help?

Mundy ---> Milburn/Fisher

Hall ---> Volt

Good trades? Would give me two keepers.

Hall to Volt definitely

Mundy to Fisher - Milburn should still come down in value and u can prob get him in the next couple of weeks for another back u wnat to upgrade - like Ellis which I plan to do

Originally Posted by kamikaze8
which trades should I do this week? Option 1 or 2

Option 1:
Out Dyson - In Rookie prob Ibottson (start Cale Morton)
Out Kennelly In Chadillac

Leaves 40k or so in bank

Option 2:
Out Cale Morton - In Rookie (prob Ibbotson)
Out Dyson - In Kane Cornes

Starting mids would be Kornes, Mitchell, Cross, McLean, Stevens, Palmer

but prob not much cash for future

a little help?

Option 2 K8. Chadwick a bit dear ATM and will have a bad one and come down soon enough. If you do option 2 next week Morton is up 15, Dyson 5 and KCornes up maybe 5 but you would need a different rookie.

Option 2 K8. Chadwick a bit dear ATM and will have a bad one and come down soon enough. If you do option 2 next week Morton is up 15, Dyson 5 and KCornes up maybe 5 but you would need a different rookie.

so you'd think best option is to wait another week and hold out on trades this week?

Just want to get rid of Kennelly - BE of over 100 and not 100% he'll play

Hall to Buddy/Volt is the only trade I'm thinking about this round, waiting another couple of weeks for my cash cows to rise then my team should be cherry ripe come around round 10...:thumbsu:

If my trading goes right with two trades I will end up with G.Ablett, Cross, K.Cornes, Mitchell, Swan and Steven (Palmer and Bird). If I had that lineup would you (assuming no injury):
1: look at upgrading to a Bartel or Corey if they became available?
2: trade backups eg Bird out, Armitage in?

I suspect likely yes if the right option came up - although it would have to be good ones. Probably best to focus on backs (tough work with what's available) and forwards (easier with guns popping in and out of reach). Opinions?
btw - don't have Mitchell or Swan yet out of those. Is it better to get Mitchell at his price or wait and bypass to a Corey or Bartel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth trading Gram or Ellis to Gilbee this week, at 330k he is a steal.

and also would u wait another week on BJ ? yea he will go down in value, but is it worth coping a s**t score of 30-40 from Tippet yet again just to let BJ drop 10k, for 10k is it worth scoring 40 instead of say 70+ (which BJ will surely get if he plays as he has had a month of poor performances.

I am keeping an eye on those two (as would plenty of others)

BJ might not play this w/e. And his price still has a way to go. BE of 132 with scores of 123, 75, 52, 67, 49. So probably worth waiting 3 or so weeks for a real bargain (assuming he turns his season around).

Gilbee's BE is 132, with his scores of 86, 104, 76, 51, 48. So I would say his score still has a way to fall too.

Hopefully both will turn their seasons around when my cashcows are peaking so I can jump across to a decent player in 1 trade.

Bart u say thers BE's are both around 130? on DT Talk it says they are around 115, which source is more reliable? if that is the case, then yes, i will prob wait 1 more week for both BJ and Gilbee, but in my scenario. i have Hall on my bench, and dont want 2 keep starting Tippet.
instead of upgrading to Gilbee, would u upgrade 2 goddard this week?

Is it worth trading Gram or Ellis to Gilbee this week, at 330k he is a steal.

and also would u wait another week on BJ ? yea he will go down in value, but is it worth coping a s**t score of 30-40 from Tippet yet again just to let BJ drop 10k, for 10k is it worth scoring 40 instead of say 70+ (which BJ will surely get if he plays as he has had a month of poor performances.

In the paper the other day, Rodney Eade said that Gilbee is very lucky not to be dropped to the VFL. He said he is really struggling with form and if players like Everitt, Ray, Williams etc were fit, there would have been a massive chance that Gilbee would have been playing VFL this week.

Don't get Gilbee, never really has proved he is a DT gun, always averages around 75-80. Much better options. Maybe if he drops under 300k look at him, don't see him having a great year this year though.

OK I dont usually ask for what to do, just looking for another opinion.

I want to make 2 trades this week, I have 19 left. $86,700 left.

dreamteam.jpg

does anyone have any idea what to do? Ellis for Milburn is an option, but I'd like to improve my forward line as well. Anything opinion will be appreciated.

edit - I really have no idea what to do about Bowden, as I have 19 trades left is it worth giving him the chop?

OK I dont usually ask for what to do, just looking for another opinion.

I want to make 2 trades this week, I have 19 left. $86,700 left.

dreamteam.jpg

does anyone have any idea what to do? Ellis for Milburn is an option, but I'd like to improve my forward line as well. Anything opinion will be appreciated.

edit - I really have no idea what to do about Bowden, as I have 19 trades left is it worth giving him the chop?
If I was you I would trade out either Thompson or Selwood and get Womearmirri (or however you spell it:p)

It think Bowden should come back anytime soon; Terry Wallace is a stupid idiot for dropping him. He is there best player and so what if he hasnt had his best start to the season!!

Your forward line looks good to me. Wait a while and then upgrade Hawkins and Rioli.

Im not 100% sure how much Hill is worh now but upgrade him to a decent forward.

If you can; or anyone else get back to be how much Hill is worth at this stage I will search through the pages od DT to help you find a decent forward.

BTW; how much money would you like left in your bank?

Found out that If you trade Thompson/Selwood and get Womma you will only have 30,500 from 86,700.
If you ar willing to spend all your money you could get a forward for 262,900.

Let me spend a little time trying to find a decent forward.

Anyone else that could help would be nice:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back