Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that a lot of us who passed on Ross (myself included) were going to do Atkins > Hately next week which would have netted only 100k towards an upgrade which is now on the back burner. But if Constable plays this week and goes up in price by 40k as projected, a Constable > Ross trade would bring in around 120k for a similar scoring M8. I don't like bringing in rookies after they've had their first price rise, but Ross is on-field worthy, only going to cost 30-35k more than Hately and 15k more than ppl paid for FP Baker this round. Food for thought.
Can be done.

I’ve done this before after one price rise (Vlastuin IIRC) and it worked well then too. I’m interested in this trade.

Yeah. Hopefully he becomes Corbett or Larkey in a couple weeks
My son played a lot with Larkey at Oakleigh Chargers, I'd stay away from him. Promising long term, but he';ll do Balta like scores this season I reckon.

He's been putting up impressive numbers in the VFL so far this year.
Hard to see a young beanpole full forward doing big SC numbers against the likes of Talia, McGovern etc.

But on the other hand Norf are desperate now so he might at least get a decent run in the firsts.

Hard to see a young beanpole full forward doing big SC numbers against the likes of Talia, McGovern etc.

But on the other hand Norf are desperate now so he might at least get a decent run in the firsts.

He did win the VFL Coleman equivalent last year.

Lloyd unlikely to ever go above 620k and if so, not for long.

Forward rookies are a piece of s**t (except Drew). Upgrade there first.

Mid and Def rookies are scoring well enough to field.

I only have 1 forward rookie on the ground and that is Baker (F6) Drew is M8 this week.

F - Danger, Boak, Heeney, Marshall, Moore, Baker (Petrol, Faulta)

I have 3 rookie backs on ground though.

B - Whitfield, Williams, Smith, Duursma, Wilkie, Hore (Scrimshaw, Burgess)

My backs look weaker than my forwards imo.

I think it makes sense for me to get a premo back in like Lloyd\Hurn\Sicily\Laird.

I only have 1 forward rookie on the ground and that is Baker (F6) Drew is M8 this week.

I think it makes sense for me to get a premo back in like Lloyd\Hurn\Sicily\Laird.
I’d loophole Scrim/Wilkie with Burgess and upgrade Moore to Telly personally. Will only cost you 150k. Those backs have plenty of mooing to do, Telly will bottom out this week and Moore’s maxed out. Lloyd won’t get much more expensive than he already is. Sell high, buy low. SC 101.

only thursday night and 2 trades already used, I just wanna trade again!

Thank ffff next week is a normal Fri-Sun round
What? No Thursday game? Seems rather UNnormal :drunk:

only thursday night and 2 trades already used, I just wanna trade again!

Thank ffff next week is a normal Fri-Sun round
Also, next two weeks don’t have a 2:10pm Saturday or Sunday game for some dumb ass unexplainable reason. I mean, what a shithouse timeslot, didn’t work for a century so can understand why they’ve canned it :rolleyes:

I’d loophole Scrim/Wilkie with Burgess and upgrade Moore to Telly personally. Will only cost you 150k. Those backs have plenty of mooing to do, Telly will bottom out this week and Moore’s maxed out. Lloyd won’t get much more expensive than he already is. Sell high, buy low. SC 101.

The diff between Telly and Moore is probably 20-30. Lloyd and a def rookie (Scrim/Wilkie) is about 50 right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey campaigners

Here’s my Spud team atm
157k in the bank

Planning to go clark to m Lewis via rozee
Then constable to fyfe
Relying heavily on constable rising in price and Fyfe getting below 110. Am I any chance? Would you guys do another move :)

Fyfe predicted to lose 23.8k with a 111 against his 164 be
Constable to go up 39k with a 82 vs his -5 be

It’s literally gonna go down to the wire with my money haha
Don’t want clarry Oliver or yeo who I had in my mind. Don’t have the chol atm to go a pod C030F8B2-D032-4DBC-A34B-A98F0DF3F797.png 84E59C3B-08D2-478A-9F7F-B82F03C122CE.png

If you swung Moore and Burgess around then 2 on each line, not so weak then, also depends on where you want to use the Burgess loop

Wait. What? 47, 39, 49, 67 and you think he’s a good trade in?

What’s occurred to make you think he’ll suddenly start doubling his output?

Wouldn’t it be safer to assume 2018 was one out of the bag? Godly style!

View attachment 661748

I think he'll be scoring a lot better once Dixon is back in the team.

I'll look at the boys playing their 2nd game if they 1. do well this weekend and 2. keep their spots for a 3rd. That's:

Mitch Lewis, Hawks, $149k fwd
Will Hayes, Dogs, $117k mid
Lachlan Young, Dogs, $120k def
James Rowbottom, Swans, $117k mid

Only $2,900 in the bank, so the only way I'm forcing a trade is with something like:
Constable -> Hayes
Moore -> Kelly/Daniel

Otherwise I'll look at a "rookie correction" trade with Bailey Scott who looks to be done. Clark not playing this week and with a BE of 43 and Tuohy back, he may be finished

Balta gone the week after for Larkey or Corbett. Hopefully anyway...

I didn't take Ross because I was convinced Hately would stick around, so that stings, but not the end of the world

My D/F5-6 and M7-8 and bench is looking alright at the moment, so I probably don't need to force anything:

Scrimshaw, Hore (Duursma, Clark)
Walsh, Constable (Atkins, Stack, Scott)
(O'Brien)
Moore, Drew (Balta, Bines)

Keep Walsh. The rest fire when ready in time

1 trade only Hatley IN..

original.gif

Looking at the B/E's I'll probably be able to upgrade my current M8 Constable > Fyfe with only 1 trade. With Walsh at M8 my midfield would be complete until the byes or other lines are complete whichever comes first. :think: Use 2nd trade on a bench downgrade, then upgrade my F6 to a premo the following round completing my forwards leaving only Hore & 1 of Scrimshaw/Duursma on field until they moo. My greed wants to bring in the Gull next week, but a cheaper Fyfe is better value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back