Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My quick TooSerious calcs say Starfish has a BE of 90 or so next week..
Assuming he optimistically churns out 50 next week he should only drop another 13k or so - given Rankine's lower starting price than Day he should make enough more than him to offset that difference.

So as long as Patrick Star isn't dropped;
CTaylor -> Rankine
McInerney -> Simpson

Starfish -> Day or McPherson the week after and upgrade wherever the fu** I see fit (would love that to be Devon Smith, useless kent)
Day will be 200k the week after

Day will be 200k the week after

Thanks Uncle. From the look of your later post it projects Rankine to be 190k the week after so either way we’re going to have to pick one to miss a price rise on. Might end up going McPherson instead if I have to miss Day, probably has better JS and will be cheaper after a week

Thanks Uncle. From the look of your later post it projects Rankine to be 190k the week after so either way we’re going to have to pick one to miss a price rise on. Might end up going McPherson instead if I have to miss Day, probably has better JS and will be cheaper after a week

Nicks had some good things to say about the Body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor -> Rankine, Starcevich -> McPherson. Easy. Simpson is a trap IMO, has been an absolute nothing player for four years and one game's worth of evidence isn't enough to change my opinion of him.

Taylor -> Rankine, Starcevich -> McPherson. Easy. Simpson is a trap IMO, has been an absolute nothing player for four years and one game's worth of evidence isn't enough to change my opinion of him.
True but depends on the length of Duncan's & Narkle's injuries - could hang around for a while

Having slept on it, I'm still not Rankine next week.

Sam Sturt was must have after one match too & Rankine only played Melbourne.

He won't get that s**t each week.

Chances are, at least 1 of those 4 will probably have an inflated 2nd game as well. Which one though?

I'll take Simpson.

27 touches against the best team in the comp. Top DT score in his side.

Yes please.

It'll be Rankine though, because I won't have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back