Game Day Round 8, 2024 : Bulldogs v Hawks, 4pm, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully not blown out of the water in the first quarter, the players seem to drop their heads pretty quickly each week when this happens.

Can't wait to see Dear and looking forward to seeing Watson again, hopefully he can kick better and convert his 4-5 shots a game into 3 goals.

Just need a competitive performance so the boys can get some confidence back and try and build into the back half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An ageing star on the decline - Gunston - and a new kid - Dear - as the KPFs. Hardwick, Moore, Ginnivan and Watto in support. This will be an interesting watch. Liam Jones will be licking his lips.

Last edited:
Delete if not appropriate but me and my old man refer to Stanley as LIFT. Had a dart with him at half time a while ago.

Big hawk at heart and very passionate. For those unsure who we are all referring to, he was stoked when I asked if I could nab a pic of him.

LIIIIFT!

View attachment 1979880
Is this the bloke who used to wear a red cap to games and get the whole crowd to chant lift? I have vague memories of that as a kid.

Absence of Ward is being keenly felt at Box Hill this week.
I'm desperate for him to play his natural role at the AFL, Mitchy boy make it happen!

Is this the bloke who used to wear a red cap to games and get the whole crowd to chant lift? I have vague memories of that as a kid.
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back