Game Day Round 8, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 4 May, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St-Kilda-vs-North-Melbourne.png

Autopsy Thread Now Open:

Last edited:
The hate for King here is hilarious.

The guy is literally getting scragged at every contest Corr could be charged with assault.

Importantly he is taking the heat of Hayes making him look like a superstar.

What I am saying is King is a light and all the North defenders are moths
Finally some sense

King should play CHF... well, I think hayes has now taken that spot from him.. maybe hayes FF king at CHF could be a goer. Rob harvey has dropped the ball with this one
King looks like he has zero tank unfortunately.

Given he is also pencil thin and moved off the contest with ease, he is a huge letdown physically. Not an AFL level athlete at present.

The hate for King here is hilarious.

The guy is literally getting scragged at every contest Corr could be charged with assault.

Importantly he is taking the heat of Hayes making him look like a superstar.

What I am saying is King is a light and all the North defenders are moths

Some of the criticism is fine and warrented. (Some of it not)

Get pretty sick of the over the top calls to trade him etc.. Thats just moronic.

Wilson has shown some real signs every game. He's going to be a gun. Hastie looks like a goer too.
He is going to destroy some opponents with his run in the coming years.
Biggest tank at the club and is frigging 18.

His running preseason was astonishing, it translates to games.
The best part he is also a very skilled footballer not just a runner.
We have got an absolute beauty on our hands.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Especially when they’re holding his arms ffs.
You don't think Hawkins or Cameron gets held? The difference is one outmuscles their opponent whilst the other keeps moving.

King on the other hand stands on the spot sooking, hoping for a free.

Seriously, he could outmuscle a half strong kid in high school. Wtf doesn't he run?

His second efforts are genuinely comical.

Yep

He has got to start showing some enthusiasm and aggression if nothing else.

Just is deplorable without ball in hand...which is a lot
Easy to be aggressive when you've just won a free and the opponent has disengaged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think Hawkins or Cameron gets held? The difference is one outmuscles their opponent whilst the other keeps moving.

King on the other hand stands on the spot sooking, hoping for a free.

Seriously, he could outmuscle a half strong kid in high school. Wtf doesn't he run?

His second efforts are genuinely comical.
I’m sure they do, you see what Hawkins does when he doesn’t get the free paid. I’m glad you brought up Hawkins. You know how long it took him to become great.

King looks like he has zero tank unfortunately.

Given he is also pencil thin and moved off the contest with ease, he is a huge letdown physically. Not an AFL level athlete at present.
disagree, he doesn't get moved off it easy cos he doesn't get outmarked, he's actually decently strong. And has a tank as proved in the earlier rounds where he played up the ground to good success. But he's not great at finding space deep atm. Decent pack mark but we haven't been kicking to packs

disagree, he doesn't get moved off it easy cos he doesn't get outmarked, he's actually decently strong. And has a tank as proved in the earlier rounds where he played up the ground to good success. But he's not great at finding space deep atm. Decent pack mark but we haven't been kicking to packs
Especially when Roos are flooding our forward line. No doubt in my mind that Hayes bring a semi decent forward is taking advantage of the attention to max.

Watching Brad Hill at the game is really something
Dougal has been great
Look good with Hayes in the side
Wilson will be a gun
Not sold on Sincs as a mid

I’m sure they do, you see what Hawkins does when he doesn’t get the free paid. I’m glad you brought up Hawkins. You know how long it took him to become great.
Got dropped a few time to kick him in the arse first...King needs a kick in the arse

Hayes compared to King is an example of a guy who got nothing handed to him over a kid who went to the best school with the best programs etc. Hayes was concreting driveways and training Thursday nights a few years ago. Absolutely dominated SANFL. Every game he has to go out and earn another.

King needs a rocket and someone to take him under their wing. We should hire him an individual forwards coach to get the most out of him. Worst case he's a Kosi spiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back