Review Round 8 (Q-Clash XXVI) Brisbane @ The GABBA - 5th May 2024 - 7:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, our team balance is off. Age, height, skills, positions. Whatever it falls down too, it is clear we are not right.

Yep, we are woeful. But a team with speed cuts is up and has done every week. What does that come down to? How does it keep happening?

Anyone know if Dew picked up a role elsewhere? I know he interviewed for the Swans director of football role and they said yeah nah, but I haven’t heard anything else
I don't think he was the right choice long term to get the team to get the team to take the next step, but I was sad to see him go, he was vital to rebuilding the culture. Would love to have him back as an assistant in some capacity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Flanders is a defensive liability
Love him as a player but he can not locate hes direct opponent to save hes life

Defence is in shambles. Atkins, Luko and Flanders can’t all be there. None of them are natural defenders or have enough experience playing there properly.

With their injured players maybe we can crawl back. We have had awful 1st quarters before, after all…

You would think Brisbane was 7-0 not 2-5

Pathetic yet again, no football IQ. Suppose to be the best contested team yet never stand goal side

Defence and midfield need to pull their fingers out in order for forwards to have a chance.

We are our own worst enemy half the time, if not more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back