Trades Round 8 Trades - Get rookies on the bubble n00bs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts on Coleman?, Had a strong start to his pre season game before the injury, 76 in his first game and then roughly 55 off 64% game time in his second game. It's either:

Stephens > McComb
Dixon > Curtis
JHF > Cripps

or

Daicos > Coleman
JHF > Cripps
Dixon > McComb

Thoughts on Coleman?, Had a strong start to his pre season game before the injury, 76 in his first game and then roughly 55 off 64% game time in his second game. It's either:

Stephens > McComb
Dixon > Curtis
JHF > Cripps

or

Daicos > Coleman
JHF > Cripps
Dixon > McComb

Coleman DPP might be useful.
But he would want at least 75 AVG from him ..

When everyone is choosing to duck I'm choosing to dive.
Plans changed a little bit with Dixon being shunned.
Also news of Hewett has me thinking a little laterally.

this weeks trades
scr8tradesfinal.PNG
Hewett may come back in later but will have to pass my new supercoach rule I made up 5 mins ago.
If a player is out for 'X" weeks he has to have returned to also the same average he had for "X" weeks otherwise a no go.

Reid I think out of the 1 gamers has the best chance to be given a good run at it (top 10 pick). If its a mistake so be it but can't work much else with no dpp set up. Also not sold on McComb or Curtis.

This gives me this team. With Zero boosts left.

scr8team.PNG
And you can see the trades left.
but the chase is on.
Finished mids, nearly finished fwds (English to add is possibly a must after bye and use martin and brodie to cover m/f) and 17 trades to do that and complete def, which I will cherry pick when needed or price is right.

As most dont do this I thought I might add my seasons trades to show you all how crazy I am and have been chasing cash and fallen premos moving pieces with absolute disregard and brutality.

scr8ttradesuptor8.PNG

A fair few of these trades hold some regret but damn its fun.

-Daicos to Khamis
-Hobbs to McComb
-Dixon to Cripps

$50k in the bank a rainy day (next week lol)

probably drop another 3 trades next week, can grab 2 rookies and a premo defender for NOD. I'm also open to the idea of a triple downgrade though

I have Brodie at M8 and Martin at F6. I just need to focus on fixing up my defence now, then I'll upgrade Brodie and Martin in and around the byes

Pendles just by BE and avg seems the better option, haven't looked at fixture.
but with my trade history......
If he puts in a couple big weeks he could reach 580k+ while if Dawson does the same he'll still be gettable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

david schwimmer middle finger GIF

ok done.

Jack Hayes
Dyl Stephens
NOD

to
Mccomb
Curtis
Pendlebury

Time to piss off those stupid dead rooks and NOD is around his peak imo.
Yeah I had to * off one of Rachele and NOD, and the other next week.

With Dixon out and losing the (albeit minor) cash gen I was banking on this week, a stinker from the one I decided to stick with could * up my plans if they lose to much cash.

So naturally, watch NOD score 30 and Rachele kick 5 again lol.

Dixon > McComb locked in

Was going to be McCartin but he's got better JS and is playing while Dixon's been dropped.

Daicos > Stewart will be done as long as there are no surprises before now and the Collingwood match.

Was tempted to trade Hewett to Pendlebury but I can't justify a trade and a boost for such a small short term gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back