Game Day Round 8 v Fremantle MCG Sunday May 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Free kicks in a half

3 of those went to Nankervis in ruck contests.

So, you're telling me... only on two occasions, have Fremantle players done anything worthy of a free kick in an hour of footy outside of the ruck?

Baffling. Every single week, Baffling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must of
Odd not much in it

Funny how Dow gets done for time wasting by putting the ball on the ground when the siren has already gone 😂

Nah the 50 was there. Have to give ball to player when a free kick is given, not just drop it. Obviously Dow didn’t know there was a free kick but the 50 is legit unfortunately. The free kick wasn’t though

My apologies to Nank, it was Dow.

Sorry everyone, I’m seeing red at the moment lol
There is no way Dow knew there was a Freo free- siren went and ump blew his whistle - he would have thought it was the half time whistle.

Where was that common sense interpretation????

We NEVER get that benefit.

Can we stop with this rubbish victim mentality?

The umpires and AFL don't have a grudge against the tigers.

Umpires have an impossible job because the rules are designed so poorly by an old boys club that care more about looks good and brings in money.

THat was technically a 50m penalty, and that's the problem

The commentators are senile members of the old boys club who add no value. Saying Thomson Dow should've known better when the purpose of the rule is to avoid time-wasting, when that's irrelevant after the siren, ignoring the fact that it's reasonable for him to think the whistle was the siren going.

mods please cancel my accoutn im done with all things afl
Nah mate we will stick to the TAN , just cancel your club membership like I am after 20 something years , the club under Gale has become spineless

Must of
Odd not much in it

Funny how Dow gets done for time wasting by putting the ball on the ground when the siren has already gone 😂
only thing that can really be affected by time wasting is a ruckman getting to the line if he doesn't waste any time with his set shot

so thats probs why you gotta be consistent even if it isn't a "time waste" that runs down the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back