Game Day Round 8 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I for one welcome some squad rotation… even if it makes the pies weaker for it

All i want to see is Harrison, Macrae, reef. Allan, etc get given a proper go and play good football at senior level

Cause if they are not up to the grade then the pies are gonna fall off a cliff in 2025-26

Many supporters and the coaching group obviously believe the current group can go back to back

But lose against Carlton and it effectively becomes 3 games and 20-25% off top 4 teams… 🙈

Interesting discussion on SEN from Hoyne the Champion data guy.
Geel rank 1 scoring from Turnover we are Ranked 3rd
We are Ranked 6 for defending turnover Carlton 13 - verifying how fragile they are defensively.
All stats based on the first 6 rounds.

None of our players are Ranked in the Top 85 in the game and he suggested that despite the rankings above, we therefore still have huge improvement within the list.
He used Crisp as an example of same.

All every encouraging - game is definitely not a Blues win as so many are conceding.
Yeah was interesting info

All i want to see is Harrison, Macrae, reef. Allan, etc get given a proper go and play good football at senior level

Cause if they are not up to the grade then the pies are gonna fall off a cliff in 2025-26

Many supporters and the coaching group obviously believe the current group can go back to back

But lose against Carlton and it effectively becomes 3 games and 20-25% off top 4 teams… 🙈
If you can hold off one more week, we play WC the following week. could be a good time to try a couple but not against those dirty, stinky, smelly, dish lickers

Allan shouldn’t be linked with Macrae Harrison and reef. They’ve all shown a lot more than he has so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest if Mitchell is out and we went with Macrae over a Sullivan or Bytel it would beg the question on why we bothered to recruit them in the first place...
I mentioned Bytel a couple of days ago. I have a sneaky feeling he will come in

To be honest if Mitchell is out and we went with Macrae over a Sullivan or Bytel it would beg the question on why we bothered to recruit them in the first place...
Bytel looks to be more wing coverage. I don’t mind Sullivan, he’s got a lot more versatility than macrae. Played off HB the other week and looked good. Then against bombers was pushing forward and kicked 1.2, but looked dangerous. I still have concerns for fin at afl lvl as an inside mid, lacks pace, strength IMO. Strength is link up. He’s similar to his bro in that a good accumulator (at vfl at least), maybe wing is more suited to him. Seems fit enough

I think if its just Mitchell they'll bring sullivan in possibly as sub. If its both then I think markov comes in as sub and Sullivan and HH both get full games. I cant see Bytel playing he just hasnt impressed that much in VFL unless hes doing coaching stuff we arent privy to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back