Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looped Grundy's score and forgot to put the E on Stack.

Rowbottom's delicious 24 now sitting on field :'(

It's alright BALTA will make it up for me today

Suns player could have got it too and the ump fell for it

You see that a lot, players will stand there with their arms out pleading for a deliberate free kick when they could have just picked the ball up and 90% of the time the dumbarse umpires pay it.

Boak number three possession getter on the ground, behind two GC players. 150% that of S Gray on 54 points. Only half his possessions have been contested. Struggling :rolleyes:

* you Champion_Data you ******* campaigners.

HFF Boak to score between 78-87 every week from here on.

That's what the campaigner scored when I traded him in last year, he was averaging a ton then but didn't score a ton the whole time I had him.

That's why I stayed away from him this year and it looks like he might be tracking the same way.

HFF Boak to score between 78-87 every week from here on.
Highest Port possession getter. 14 disposals. 7 contested. Just has to hit a target.

Also, I’d take that score from here.

123/4 this game so far.

A second half like that and I'll struggle to make 2100.

Just checking in for the Rocky melts.

Can't say we did not warn you.
He’s SC crack cocaine to me.
Parents told me to avoid him growing up, you know he’s bad for you, you know it’s I’ll end in tears but I’m addicted once he hits 400K. Help me pls.
Is there known therapy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not owning Rockliff:

giphy.gif

Boak with 16 possies, half of them contested. I know he's coughing the ball up a bit but 37 is stingy. Would've double tonned by now if his name was Neale

I was sitting right behind that kick by Duursma that was paid deliberate.

What could he do?

My god the umpiring in the AFL is at an all time low.
Not all time..... You haven't seen the second half yet.

Boak with 16 possies, half of them contested. I know he's coughing the ball up a bit but 37 is stingy. Would've double tonned by now if his name was Neale

Bs score. Kicked a ball off the ground that scrubbed its way to a port player and got nothing. Ive seen danger get plus 10 for the same thing and it didnt even get to a teamate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back