Autopsy Round 9: Richmond V Essendon @ MCG - Changes for Fremantle

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Menadue 3 from 3 against older teams, get around him
LNaIneE.png

Good game (because we won)
BUT WTF IS WRONG WITH CHANNEL 7 COMMENTARY TEAM?! WORST COMMENTARY TEAM IF ANYTHING. ABSOLUTELY ******* DISGUSTING
You can hear the jizz hitting the microphone. Richo is like a Buddha - eternally calm among a braindead of idiots.
LOL commentary has gotten so bad the E-mod has lost it and become unlike the last part of his post
"Equus is like a Buddha - eternally calm among a braindead of idiots"

congrats tiger fans. great game to watch on the box, had everything, milestone game (well done to fletcher), hard contests. we all want our teams to win by heaps and display awesome skills all the time, but its wins like that can change the course of your season. As far as ellis is concerned, skills may not have been as you would have liked, but s**t he covered some ground, awesome gut running and well deserved winner of the rang.

Good game (because we won)
BUT WTF IS WRONG WITH CHANNEL 7 COMMENTARY TEAM?! WORST COMMENTARY TEAM IF ANYTHING. ABSOLUTELY ******* DISGUSTING
You can hear the jizz hitting the microphone. Richo is like a Buddha - eternally calm among a braindead of idiots.
Once again it's not because we played well but the bummers kicked poorly :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this isn't the right place but......Please somebody Gif that Cotch Tackle on Heppell. I thought he was going to snap him in half....

Was boring to watch for the most part but it was a tactic that worked and got us the 4 points.

Grigg playing career best footy for sure. Ellis is gut running as good as any midfielder, unfortunately his kicking efficiency is not as good as it should be but I'd say it's more because he's buggered
True mate.
I can't imagine running 15kms in two hours..plus kick, mark, tackle etc. Something has got to give.

Love it, did you get the tears?

Thought he was gunna have a little blub

Sad thing is my pic was from three years ago, poor dear seems to like tearing up when he wears that s**t jumper and loses to us

Back