Trades Round 9 Trades - Can I Buy a DEF Rookie ?

Rookie priorities this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty much a 50:50 call.
IDK about trading out a maybe premo hours before they play North.
This could backfire mate.

Well I need to get rid of 1 of them. I'm thinking of trading Rozee he is $47k more and has a higher BE 112. After trading in Oliver it gives me about $70k then next week Durdin>Clark. After that the trade shop is closed until R13 and I should have enough to trade Rowell > Steele(Death riding him hard today:devil:)

Well I need to get rid of 1 of them. I'm thinking of trading Rozee he is $47k more and has a higher BE 112. After trading in Oliver it gives me about $70k then next week Durdin>Clark. After that the trade shop is closed until R13 and I should have enough to trade Rowell > Steele(Death riding him hard today:devil:)
sounds like it will be wet.
idk if this helps.

Who would you trade in out of:
Lewis Hamilton or Carrolls by candle light?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Used one this week, still got two left.

Four trades in one week during the byes is going to be fun. My tiny chol and I are going to enjoy that

I bet u and ur tiny chol must be really fun at parties 😂

Really considering adjusting my rookie trade and swap MRJ for Hamilton. Gut tells me MRJ is a trap and will score 35 this week.
Hamilton named on field, good role, tackles lots, disp. efficiency looks good, and DPP.
Maybe JS the only issue...
I was right ...

Now I have a 7 on field.
Watch Hamilton ton

FMSC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was right ...

Now I have a 7 on field.
Watch Hamilton ton

FMSC
It's SC's version of Murphy's law. If you're really unsure which way to go between multiple options you'll always chose the worst one.

I traded in both MRj and Hamilton. Could have had either at M8 or taken McComb's looped 41 or even used DPP to move Martin to M8 and taken Rosa at F6 instead. Naturally I chose MRj for the magnificent 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back